1. June 6, 2019  

Lordaeron Alliance side Rp Interest

Hello Community!

In the sake of not having to wait in que for 11 days to get into Icecrown on Saturdays. Some of us have started a large 15 person so far and growing Role playing group on Alliance side Lordaeron. There is discussion of a guild. And I have been chosen by them for reasons that are beyond my understanding to post on here to find more of you bastards.
    We don't meet by a schedule, nor at a certain place. Because planned role play isn't role play. Role play is spontaneous, random and not supposed to be measured by a schedule. We have no storyline. We don't farm bridges taking out low level quester's and farming their bodies because we aren't dicks like say some other role playing groups. If we really want to throw some lore into that subject, Most Alliance and Horde are naturally neutral to each other. It's only the politics and those that make politics that will harass the other faction. That being said..

Rules:
    -----------
    1. Be friendly
    2. Don't be a dick (player wise)
    3. Some of our members erp. You don't need to be open to this, just a "Don't be surprised if one of our members gets too friendly" situations
    4. We are all adults, most of us over the age of 30. Please be mature and respectful to each individual member.
    5. No drama at all.

If you can handle whats up above which aren't really rules but mostly criteria, you'll be cool with us. If interested PM Dragonmere (Human, Warrior) a message and I can introduce you to the -active- community beginning to take a foothold.

Toodles all....
    Edited: June 6, 2019 Reason: Brownies are better.