1. June 6, 2019  

Look to join TBC Outland, but we have some questions.

Hi Everyone!

Me and my old school TBC friends (4-5 people) are look to start play wow again,
    but not the casual mess that is retail wow now. We are looking for what we loved
    back in TBC and Wraith days, but of course there is is always concerns when
    joining a private server, because you don't want you time and effort wasted.

I was in one of the few guilds that downed Illidan before the nerf and we just
    started sunwell before Wraith came out (this was old TBC retail days) and we are looking to start a raiding guild
    to clear all the content that TBC has to offer here on Outland! I have raiding and raid leading experience
    to do this and willing to teach players etc.

But lest get to the question ;)

1. Longevity of the server? Yesterday there was around 2500 players online which is not bad
    what will happen if the server get to low? will it be shutdown?

2. Alliance vs Horde population?

3. If all content is completed and there is nothing to do in the TBC anymore (even carrying players of the community to see content) or
    the server runs dead, do you offer character transfers to WoTLK?

Thank you
    Bothric

2. June 6, 2019  
    1. Warmane shuts a realm only down when its completly dead. I don't see this happen to Outland any time soon.
    2. Look here: https://www.warmane.com/information
    3. Neltharion, our cata realm, was shut down because it was dead and free transfers to MoP and Wotlk were available.
    It's likely that free transfers to wotlk would be available incase Outland shuts down.

3. June 6, 2019  
    1. Warmane shuts a realm only down when its completly dead. I don't see this happen to Outland any time soon.
    2. Look here: https://www.warmane.com/information
    3. Neltharion, our cata realm, was shut down because it was dead and free transfers to MoP and Wotlk were available.
    It's likely that free transfers to wotlk would be available incase Outland shuts down.
    Thank you :D do you know if there is payed transfer from TBC to WotLK? as i did try and look through the forums to find out, but all the posts are
    old and say not yet...

Note that this is not a deal breaker, just curious...

4. June 6, 2019  
    Thank you :D do you know if there is payed transfer from TBC to WotLK? as i did try and look through the forums to find out, but all the posts are
    old and say not yet...

Note that this is not a deal breaker, just curious...
    There isn't. Maybe one day it will come.

5. June 7, 2019  
    Hi Everyone!

Me and my old school TBC friends (4-5 people) are look to start play wow again,
    but not the casual mess that is retail wow now. We are looking for what we loved
    back in TBC and Wraith days, but of course there is is always concerns when
    joining a private server, because you don't want you time and effort wasted.

I was in one of the few guilds that downed Illidan before the nerf and we just
    started sunwell before Wraith came out (this was old TBC retail days) and we are looking to start a raiding guild
    to clear all the content that TBC has to offer here on Outland! I have raiding and raid leading experience
    to do this and willing to teach players etc.

But lest get to the question ;)

1. Longevity of the server? Yesterday there was around 2500 players online which is not bad
    what will happen if the server get to low? will it be shutdown?

2. Alliance vs Horde population?

3. If all content is completed and there is nothing to do in the TBC anymore (even carrying players of the community to see content) or
    the server runs dead, do you offer character transfers to WoTLK?

Thank you
    Bothric
    outland is the best TBC out there so dont worry about it shutting down any time soon, pop is good here alot coming back after taking a brake and checking out new tbc servers. i think the most people get on durign weekends but then again some days during the weeks are busy as well. look around find guilds that are doing what you want and join most always take new people once your geared up.
    there are more horde then ally on outland

6. Speaking as a current raid leader that already has cleared all of the content, i still have fun raiding on this server simple because the raids are quality and challenging. That being said, not everyone agrees that more challenging is better and it creates difficulties maintaining a deep roster of alternative characters and backups, which is extremely helpful in even normal TBC raiding. In conclusion, creating a fresh roster and progressing from kara to swp seems like a near-impossible feat at this stage of the server, but horde is probably your best bet for NA as there are still players but not many good guilds anymore. My guild is almost the only NA on alliance and we actually have new recruits faction change to ally all of the time.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not discouraging you to play here or even start a guild. Hell, I hope i'm wrong and it's ezpz. However, if you are ever compelled to ask for advice or further explanation, you can hit me up on discord Prugaros#7030
    Edited: June 10, 2019

7. Speaking as a current raid leader that already has cleared all of the content, i still have fun raiding on this server simple because the raids are quality and challenging. That being said, not everyone agrees that more challenging is better and it creates difficulties maintaining a deep roster of alternative characters and backups, which is extremely helpful in even normal TBC raiding. In conclusion, creating a fresh roster and progressing from kara to swp seems like a near-impossible feat at this stage of the server, but horde is probably your best bet for NA as there are still players but not many good guilds anymore. My guild is almost the only NA on alliance and we actually have new recruits faction change to ally all of the time.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not discouraging you to play here or even start a guild. Hell, I hope i'm wrong and it's ezpz. However, if you are ever compelled to ask for advice or further explanation, you can hit me up on discord Prugaros#7030
    Thank you for great and useful information ;) If i have any questions i will hit you up!

8. Dont trust this guy he sold his grandmother for a burrito