1. June 6, 2019  

Tips on making gold on this sever?

I'm struggling in finding ways to make gold in this server, looking for some sugestions/tips. I am JWC and Mining btw.
    Any advice is much appreciated.

2. June 7, 2019  
    You can invest into Damaged Necklaces from the AH and buy gem recepies for gems that most people need and then sell the gems and make a decent profit. With Mining just mine the ores that are most valuable on the AH I guess. When you don't need any more Emblems of Frost, the best way to make money is to just buy Primordial Saronite with them (1 costs 23 EoF) and sell them on the AH (they go about 1k gold each) and make good money. Other methods include trying to farm Battered Hilt from FoS/PoS/HoR HC dungeons, although that is a really rare drop.

These are just a few from the top of my head, but I'm not a big expert on making gold since I don't really need as much. Still hope I was somewhat helpful.

3. June 7, 2019  
    At level 80, the daily heroic rdf and daily quests give a fair sum of gold.
    Also BoE drops from trash mobs in IC can be sold for quite a bit, so going for full room clear farms might get you some.

Selling Titanium ores or bars in high amounts can get you some gold, and if you got enough mats can sell Titansteel bars too.
    Edited: June 7, 2019

4. First character on a realm, always go double gathering. Normally herb or mining with skinning. That way you only use the one tracker. Also, before power leveling a prof like JC, always have at least a level 30 or 50 enchanting alt so you can DE what you make. Most of the crap isn't worth the time or gold to list on the AH.

The market changes by the week here. One day thorium is 65g a stack, the next day 20g. You need to sell everything you get and figure out what sells well. At least, while leveling, that's what I did.