1. June 6, 2019  

12k people and no one wants to leave

warmnae my bro i have been waiting for a lot of time but none of these 12k ppl wanna leave.. like srsly.. if they afk why dont u kick em or if they gone why doesnt a slot open stuck in 89 for hour

2. June 6, 2019  
    They do kick AFk players.

3. June 6, 2019  
    it doesnt "kick" afk, they just dc them to character selection, and that counts for people logged in. Also i've seen a lot of multiboxers with 4-10+ characters.... this practice shouldn't be allowed, or if it isn't i would like to know where to post about it...

4. June 6, 2019  
    It's not just 12k people tho. It's ''more'' than 12k. Because get it this way, imagine 12k people considering they are no donors enter and server is full, how then donators enter as well if 12k is max population? Then it must be 12001,12002, and so on. So 12k is not clearly the number it is. It's just showing it's ''full''.

5. June 6, 2019  
    warmnae my bro i have been waiting for a lot of time but none of these 12k ppl wanna leave.. like srsly.. if they afk why dont u kick em or if they gone why doesnt a slot open stuck in 89 for hour
    It's not that people don't leave, its new premium account logging in and moving in front of you :D

6. June 7, 2019  
    for you <3

me and my premium accounts ft. some friends afking

7. June 7, 2019  
    for you <3

me and my premium accounts ft. some friends afking

"Afkpleb" Nice.

8. June 7, 2019  
    Imagine paying 10 bucks and never have to deal with this again.

9. June 7, 2019  

10. June 7, 2019  
    Why would they want to leave? 12 dollars/10 euros paid only once and never having to pay again after that? Beats paying $15 a month on retail.

11. June 7, 2019  
    <Away> Afkpleb *
    Really lives up to the name.

12. June 8, 2019  
    then if theres 1000 donator the server pop is 13k.. how does the server handle this when its already full.

13. June 9, 2019  
    then if theres 1000 donator the server pop is 13k.. how does the server handle this when its already full.
    Overcapacity.

3 person sofa can hold 4-5 people.

14. it doesnt "kick" afk, they just dc them to character selection, and that counts for people logged in. Also i've seen a lot of multiboxers with 4-10+ characters.... this practice shouldn't be allowed, or if it isn't i would like to know where to post about it...
    it kicks you to character select, then a while after that is logs you out.