1. Blackrock gearing process

Im just wondering why it takes so much time to gear up a character on an instant 80 server which whole purpose is to jump straight into arena and have fun or be competitive. I'm writing this as a player that usually plays on progressive leveling servers, and i kid you not it takes less time to level up 1-80x1 and farm full pvp gear from arenas on any of these servers than it takes on blackrock. What happened to the good old servers where gear difference wasnt so drastic aka full rele vs full wrathful+ smourne and why on instant server u get 3k honor per bg win (which bgs are not fun or equal at all, usually the full geared team wins while the other ones gets gy camped or afks). Im just saying i cant even count how many times i wanted to gear a char on blackrock and always gave up due to it taking so long, why dont u make honor more easier to acquire or do something about the rele vs full wrathful + smourne situation so this server gets new players, instead of

2. Im just wondering why it takes so much time to gear up a character on an instant 80 server which whole purpose is to jump straight into arena and have fun or be competitive.
    Because Blackrock has cross-realm arena and BGs with the other Wotlk realms on which you have to grind the gear. It would be unfair towards players from the other wotlk realms when the gearing on Blackrock is made even easier than it already is.
    Also, if gear was handed out for free on Blackrock then nobody would donate on that realm. It would be a well fair realm that is funded by Icecrown donations.
    Edited: June 12, 2019

3. Because Blackrock has cross-realm arena and BGs with the other Wotlk realms on which you have to grind the gear. It would be unfair towards players from the other wotlk realms when the gearing on Blackrock is made even easier than it already is.
    Also, if gear was handed out for free on Blackrock then nobody would donate on that realm. It would be a well fair realm that is funded by Icecrown donations.
    So basicly its an instant 80 icecrown server, too bad, hope someone makes a decent insta lvl 80 server for true pvp competition and not who has the most money to waste and give to greedy russians ...

4. So basicly its an instant 80 icecrown server, too bad
    No, it's not.
    A complete relentless gear and BiS trinkets are handed out for free and all PvE items are acquirable through PvP.
    Both isn't the case on Icecrown nor does it have soloq.

Gearing up on Blackrock is still significant easier than on Icecrown.
    Edited: June 12, 2019