1. June 7, 2019  

Can you make tons of gold with it ?

I just finished 450 Skill on Alchemy+Jewelcrafting on my main, and 2nd toon has Mining+Herbalism and 3rd toon has LW+Skinning

So what is the most efficient gold making strategy with those?
    (i have transmute master)

2. June 7, 2019  
    uhm, try dancing in front of the AH? Easier than gathering all the crap you need.

But if you really wanna do that, fly around icecrown and storm peaks with your 2nd char, once your bags are full, mail all of it to the first one. Destroy the ores with prospecting, make some flasks, pray for some gems and/or titanium powder and that's about it. Transmute your daily gem. Get some emblems and buy gems, sell them on the AH. Do BGs buy gems for honor and so on. There's countless ways to make gold, most of them take a while to get into.

3. Cannot really keep my hands on farming smoothly since all farming areas are full of hostiles/friendly gatherers..
    so its basiclly too frustrating for me cuz i find my self doing laps over whole northrend for hours and hours just for a few worthless mats..

4. I know some people who make 500k gold a week/month with JC so yeah...

5. I know some people who make 500k gold a week/month with JC so yeah...
    They are lying.
    If you can make 50g on each gem(actually more like 20) you need to sell 330 gems each day. There is simply not enough offer to buy reagents or you have to overpay. Also you have to undercut heavily with this new "fixed blizzlike" system in AH - means you will have to sell 1500 gems per day to make 500k/month.

Numbers do not add up. However you can definitely make gold with JC - it's just not profession for large scale trade as cutting each gems and posting them and then collecting from mailbox... it will scale up to so much time spent on these things that you will simply start to lose those mails at very end because 30 days have passed.

But don't despair, you can sell some 10 gems of each "going kind" that's around 100 gems a day. Can make 2000+ gold profit each day, if you have gold to start the milking machine, thats some 20'000 gold at least. You can always build it from your first 200g, of coarse.

Alchemy
    Switch to Elixir Master and make flasks. This one is goldmaker, just dwarfs any other profession, except, maybe, Inscription.
    Edited: June 12, 2019