1. June 7, 2019  

Who Is This Master Sergeant Exewin in Tiragarde Keep?

Guys who is he? He keeps killing us low level players. At first I thought he was an Alliance player.. but he does not behave like a player. He seems like an NPC? Is he? Is he supposed to be there? He is blocking the front door and I needed to wait while he is occupied with other stuff before I was able to complete my quest. But he just guards there and even killed my level 21 partymate. This guy is a level 9 Human Paladin and he killed my level 21 partymate. Who is this guy?

2. June 7, 2019  
    He seems like a corrupted bot.

3. June 7, 2019  
    A max level player came to the rescue killed this annoying lvl 9 Paladin NPC in Tiragarde Keep but it just respawned a few seconds later. Something like this is really annoying especially when you need to complete a quest.

4. June 7, 2019  
    His armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    He is not a npc. I saw many corrupted bots like this in Icecrown's Northrend.
    Those broken bots stucking in one place over and over.

Edit: Lol i just noticed the guild name "Guards of Tiragarde Keep"
    Edited: June 7, 2019

5. June 7, 2019  
    Yeah there arent many members in that guild but most are like lvl 8 or 9

6. June 7, 2019  

7. June 8, 2019  
    this is actually very creative. Much more appealing than ganking low levels with 8s.

8. June 8, 2019  
    Oh so that's a real Player Character but is a bot?

9. Just to clarify, I'm not a bot. I'm real player and do all things manually. Thank you.

And yes, verycoolguy was my inspiration.

10. Isn't barrens Horde area? doesn't it mean PvP is off by default to hordes unless you attack him first?

11. First, Tiragarde isn't in Barrens but in Durotar. And yes, but inexperienced players will attack those twinks because they don't know what's going on, flagging themselves in the process.

12. i guess the npcs in the keep are alliance, so if you attack them is like attack a enemy guard and flag you.

13. Your guess is wrong. Attacking NPCs in that area do not flag players.