1. why players are soo anti coin shop . I prefer to have one . raiding with 40 players can be hard to put hands on some desire item. Still this is just an idea maby one day they can decide to start a Vanilla server, maby they will not . who knows
    Exactly because its so hard to get some items cash shop in CLassic can be really bad. Imagine you have the choice to grind r14 for few months 12 hour a day, or buy it for 30$.

2. yeah i agree, the shop should be really really limited, i can understand buying and selling character, but the gear and the time that it takes to acquire it is a very important aspect of vanilla that in my opinion should be left untouched, for my personal taste i would like a server as blizzlike as possible, but i understand the issue that come with such a server and the need to attract population into the server, then again i really believe people are either going to be angry about some aspects blizzard is going to put into classic, or simply not willing to pay, and all those people could come into a vanilla server that propose itself as a progressive server from vanilla to Wotlk, that's a really ambitious prospective that i hope warmane is going to go for.

3. why players are soo anti coin shop . I prefer to have one . raiding with 40 players can be hard to put hands on some desire item. Still this is just an idea maby one day they can decide to start a Vanilla server, maby they will not . who knows
    As far as I am concerned, I don't like the purchase of gear with real money because how rich you are in real life should not influence the power of you character. It is not immersive, and not fair in my opinion. It also make the game faster-paced which is a minor inconvenience to me.I still understand the benefit for warmane to use that kind of shop.

4. If Warmane launches Blizzlike Vanilla 1.12 server with allowed Multiboxing i wont play Classic :)
    Great idea but it wont happen.

5. If Warmane launches Blizzlike Vanilla 1.12 server with allowed Multiboxing i wont play Classic :)
    Great idea but it wont happen.
    But you're a multiboxer aren't you? wouldn't you prefer to have that option? :D

6. But you're a multiboxer aren't you? wouldn't you prefer to have that option? :D
    I wont play Classic thats coming out 27 August, i will play Warmane's Vanilla instead, thats what i wanted to say, Mbox is allowed in Vanilla Blizzlike and its in Classic aswell.

7. I wont play Classic thats coming out 27 August, i will play Warmane's Vanilla instead, thats what i wanted to say, Mbox is allowed in Vanilla Blizzlike and its in Classic aswell.
    Multiboxers becomes a much bigger problem if there's no escaping them, such as Fly mount or Neutral towns like Dalaran.
    Multiboxing in Vanilla was never a problem on retail because people's hardware simply coulden't handle it back in 2004, I can run 10 Windows of WoW on my low budget pc, in 2004 you had problems getting more then 1fps during a 40man raid, so there's that.

Quoting <Blizzard
    "The decision to allow multiboxing has much to do with a person's ability to be registered to multiple accounts. If we did not allow it, you would only be able to have one World of Warcraft account, ever."
    "Multiboxing is the usage of multiple wow accounts at the same time in game to have fun and to generate a combat or economic advantage."

Blizzard isn't against multiboxing. They don't support it but they're simply not against it.

Out of all the answers dev's made they mentioned 5man multiboxing around 20 times but never mention 40 multiboxers, which warmane has plenty off.

Quoting <Blizzard
    “From a certain perspective, the strange thing about this stance is that the multiboxing player has the least advantage in a battleground. A battleground is a closed system, the teams are ideally even, the multiboxer is more prone to disruptive assaults from other players, and the numerical advantage is wholly nullified in this scenario.”

Well yes it's easy to deal with 5 mediocre geared multiboxers but they never saw 40 Bis geared multiboxers in Wintergrasp.
    Just imagine 40 Naxx geared Multiboxers camping Black rock mountain in vanilla. That's some serious strikes.
    Edited: June 17, 2019

8. I wont play Classic thats coming out 27 August, i will play Warmane's Vanilla instead, thats what i wanted to say, Mbox is allowed in Vanilla Blizzlike and its in Classic aswell.
    I hope to see you there then! I'm a boxer myself and I don't think I've had the pleasure of facing you yet. Not that I'm looking for a fight or anything, but I like to see like-minded people.

9. Nice, i see some players are interesting about Vanilla. What is your opinion on old ranking PvP ? will be better to be removed? Maby the idea to be X3 atleast for reputation or even x4? What about Old Alterac Valley with all summon bosses and other stuff? just looking for deferent opinions here.
    P.S. One more thing in mind i know its sound like fun custom but balance racial Will of the Forsaken= Every men for himself. ? for example to be somehow balanced for all faction not to face same problems like horde in BC or Alliance in Woltk
    Edited: June 18, 2019

10. That feel when people more like private server Vanilla just because you will be able to buy items via store...

11. That feel when people more like private server Vanilla just because you will be able to buy items via store...
    Yeah don't underate the hassle of getting gear in a 40man raid.

12. I hope to see you there then! I'm a boxer myself and I don't think I've had the pleasure of facing you yet. Not that I'm looking for a fight or anything, but I like to see like-minded people.
    I have everything set up and rdy for classic boxing, i will announce on which server i will play on my twitch info when they release servernames on 17th August, EU server it is. Going with 5 Boomkins for first team, 5 mages for second.

13. Wasn't there a leak a while back from DodgyKebaab regarding them working on a new PTE realm to progress from Vanilla-WotLK? Thought it was hinted at the end of this post as well regarding what's coming in the future http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398810, I recon they're keeping it on hold until closer to classic launch but not sure on what exactly the target audience is though as most who can afford a sub fee will just play on the official realms which i recon will be a large chunk of the classic pserver players, me included. Could see a switch to them focusing on newer expansions again (ie. Molten) if it does flop in terms of player count to appease to those not wanting/unable to pay the sub fee.
    Edited: June 23, 2019

14. Hopefully never, and if you play it it is legit just stealing from blizzard. Imo private servers atm serve a grey area because they offer content you cannot get from anywhere else, however soon Blizzard will offer proper vanilla servers.

So grow a pair and play vanilla on retail and support the creators of the game instead of cheapening your way out (no offense to warmane, but if classic woltk or tbc ever hits ill have the same opinion)

(and if you live somewhere or in a state where 13 bucks a month is to much to sustain, go change your life around, if your that poor make it a priority to not be that poor)

15. maybe only PVP server like blackrock server would be nice , at least for me i think its a good idea

First 1234 Last