1. There is no official statement from Blizz if WoW tokens will be added to Classic.
    And nope, I won't buy BFA and waist my lifetime with grinding gold there just so I can play Classic for free. :D
    You don't need to buy BFA to get tokens. You can just trade gold on classic and then just log in BFA on new character and someone trade you the token. Then you use it and done deal.

2. You don't need to buy BFA to get tokens. You can just trade gold on classic and then just log in BFA on new character and someone trade you the token. Then you use it and done deal.
    I highly doubt that this "workaround" would be allowed.
    If they don't add tokens to Classic then they have good reasons for that: They don't want that the economy gets inflated.
    It wouldn't make sense to not implement Classic tokens but to allow players to somewhat abuse the system by trading those tokens in BFA for Classic gold.

3. I highly doubt that this "workaround" would be allowed.
    If they don't add tokens to Classic then they have good reasons for that: They don't want that the economy gets inflated.
    It wouldn't make sense to not implement Classic tokens but to allow players to somewhat abuse the system by trading those tokens in BFA for Classic gold.
    Well this have been discussed for few months already by the community and so far it seem Blizzard have no plans to do anything about it. I am not sure what can they possible do since retail and Classic share same subscription how can they possible stop it from happening?

Also i am pretty sure CLassic will have no tokens. Gold is so important in Classic that adding tokens into the game will instantly make is p2w. However trading gold on Classic for Token in BFA seem like a loophole that cant really be fixed. I personally really hate it, but if they leave it like this and take no actions against it i will have to sell tokens myself, since farming $ is more worth then farming gold in game.
    Edited: July 10, 2019

First ... 234