1. June 8, 2019  

What is the possibility of lunching Vanilla server?

Is there a possibility Warmane to lunch Vanilla server, if there is interest for it ? If the hype is so big like is now in whole internet , maby one straw poll with vote can give basic picture is some classic server will be good or not for this part of Warmane community who wish to pllay Vanilla server? What is your opinion to be a "custom"one and for example to remove most negative aspect of end game raids like AQ 40 and Naxxramas who maje major gap between players who play casual and some hardcore one. the deference in gear form Molten Core and BWL is not soo big . but in Naxxramas and AQ items are end game for expansion ands till Might of Menethil vs Hand of Ragnaros legendary is big, this maby will make more casual,friendly players preform still good in game.
    there is a example where green item of monkey have more agility form blue leathers.. and still be relevant etc etc. and maby some reputation x3 or x4 to avoid endless boring farming faction witch was major problem in Vanilla ( im BC playerthis is what i heard) aand maby XP x2 or x3 to be smooth leveling not soo hardcore and not to mention the world is only Azeroth so we will meet players form other faction more time often then usual so maby 5k player max with one or rwo small daily quest adds who will not hurt economy but still will provide small amount of gold need for repaits and trade ( Ive heard in Vanilla gold was limited coz one you finish quest you relay on Ah trade and farm, witch limit your wealth to not exist.
    P.S. This is only my opinion ofc , and few raw ideas what kind of Vanilla server i will prefer to play nothing is polish is just a random opinion . Wish you all to have a good day

2. June 8, 2019  
    yea vanilla hype its real , hope some Gm read´s this post and they give it a try or something

3. June 8, 2019  
    Why remove AQ40 and Naxx 40.
    Dosen't matter what the gear change is, Raiding is the main part of this game that stands out from all other MMORPG's out there, Especially the 40man raids, which a lot of people will come back to vanilla for.

Everyone Knows Naxx 40 is hell to progress through, I don't care, I just have to se it myself, ain't no guide gonna satisfy my needs for that.
    I was so dissapointed when Blizzard announced they will start off with the 1.12 patch, because the old Alterac valley wouldn't be there, I dont give a flying F if it took 3 days to compleate an AV, I just wanted to at least se the raw chaos, At least for only a short period of time.
    Stratholme, Sholomance and Blackrock depths 10man, and blackrock upper spire 15man raid is something we will never se, There's so much in vanilla that was changed and left out in this "Remake".
    Atleast we'll have the "scourge invasion" lets hope they dont puss out and shut it down like in retail after 2 days of people crying on forums.
    WoW is a wild world, it should be, "Quality of life" is not always a good thing, which has been proven, specially in the WoD expansion where "quality of life" became so big you don't even have to leave your garrison.

People want hard games, it's been proven so many times over.

4. June 8, 2019  
    Like i say this is just my vision of how one possible vanilla server can looklike here. I want to have this sweet spot between players who doing tier 0.5 and tier 1, 2 to be closes by equality . If you want to try hard thats ok 40man BWL is a thing but if i cannot spend more then 5hour per day thats to be ok to with running Scholomance or even one Alterac Valley. AQ 40 and Naxxraams is a great raids maby , i say maby coz i never saw them in original form , managing 25 of casual pug players is hard i want to avoid that whats left for 40man one. And lesser gear will mean more world PvP and fun die equality. Like i say i want to avoid the gap between MC raiders and AQ raiders. I dont like tryhard fisting boar, bears without gear leveling warrior form 1 to 60. Im not that kind of person i want to constantly everyday spending few hours playing this game. thats why i love Icecrown server here . And again i just shere my opinion if tommorow someone ask me what kind of server you want to play thats it. There alot of question and alot more to polish and think deep here. Like i say how Vannila will looklike without negativities of 5man vs 40man one.

5. June 8, 2019  
    If we were to release a Vanilla server, or one that included Vanilla in its plan, I wouldn't see us removing endgame content, ever. Not only that would go against what we try to offer, it would be crippling the part of the experience a lot of people consider the most important.

6. June 8, 2019  
    Opening vanilla might be good but then store will be open again and people will just roll 150 euros for corrupted ashebringer...

7. June 8, 2019  
    Lunching a vanilla server? Sounds tasty

8. June 9, 2019  
    Launching Vanilla server year after Classic release can be very interesting, or if/when they move to TBC. However as much as i like having cash shop, i feel like Warmane have to be careful with it. Classic have complete different spirit then Wrath and having everywhere people running with MOM or t14 weapons can push away players.

9. June 9, 2019  
    My point was to discuss deferent opinions and where is the golden middle ground from players point of view, if in feature some sort of server may lunch .
    May i add will be great if there is not old PvP ranking nightmare. And what is other players opinion about PvP trinket , where only 3 of 6 aspect of CC can be removed. and "will of the forsaken" equal to "every man for himself" factor disbalance and one more, about of duration on CC no longer be in 10 sec restriction?

10. June 9, 2019  
    Warmanes progressive Vanilla realm will have no gear shop but it will be possible to sell and buy chars via trading.
    Dodgykebaab said that Warmane told him that.
    Gonna be interesting if enough money can be earned with character trading.

11. June 9, 2019  
    A progressive vanilla server would totally get me back in, i'm ok with the character trading, but i hope that besides that element they would try to make as blizzlike as possible, maybe waiting for some mistakes of blizzard with classic would be a good idea to attract all those people that want a real vanilla experience and are not willing to pay that much for a 15 year old game.
    Then again maybe i'm wrong and blizzard Will get Classic totally right.

12. June 9, 2019  
    maybe waiting for some mistakes of blizzard with classic would be a good idea to attract all those people that want a real vanilla experience and are not willing to pay that much for a 15 year old game.
    Then again maybe i'm wrong and blizzard Will get Classic totally right.
    Even if Blizz gets classic totaly right the realms will still all have x1 XP rates and that doesn't fit everyones taste.
    So beside that there is no monthly fee, Warmane can attract those that want a faster porgression on a high rate realm.
    Edited: June 9, 2019

13. June 9, 2019  
    Opening vanilla might be good but then store will be open again and people will just roll 150 euros for corrupted ashebringer...
    They could just not add that to the list of things to buy, but im sure they would.

14. June 9, 2019  
    They could just not add that to the list of things to buy, but im sure they would.
    Of course they would... If they could shadowmourn then they can do this.

15. why players are soo anti coin shop . I prefer to have one . raiding with 40 players can be hard to put hands on some desire item. Still this is just an idea maby one day they can decide to start a Vanilla server, maby they will not . who knows

123 ... Last