1. OMG dude thank you so much. now my global chat is peaceful again

2. OMG dude thank you so much. now my global chat is peaceful again
    Have a nice day <3

3. Is it possible to make it not case sensitive?
    its not case sensitive.

4. This addon was awesome, up until it wasn't showing anything in my chat (not because of banned words). It just bugged out of nowhere

5. May 15, 2022  
    Using brackets " ( ) { } [ ] " seems to make the add-on block all messages from global chat. However " < and > " do not cause this issue.

6. May 15, 2022  

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

7. May 5, 2023  
    I won't bother downloading and checking this, but addon like this should
    remove all digits and special characters > remove whitespaces > check for the words from the array and if match not display the message
    My 5 cents, also blocking all opposite faction messages on say/yell
    https://pastebin.com/8LU2TnMk
    I'm using your addon because I like that it blocks the opposite faction messages as well.
    But it doesn't filter messages like with spaces like "speaking guild". How do I filter these?
    I also added [\208] and [\227-\237] to block russian and chinese/korean characters. Is this correct? It seems to work.
    And how do I filter messages that require 6k gs for example? Strings like "6k gs", "6k+", "(6k+)", "6.1", etc

edit:
    When I'm in a dungeon I can't see any /say message anymore. But I'm not sure if your addon is causing this.
    Edited: May 5, 2023

8. Works like a charm, what a gem to find after centuries on the server. thank you very much!

9. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

10. Is it just me, or the download link isn't loading/working? :(

First 12