1. June 8, 2019  

Is it worth playing here?

Hey guys so i was wondering about this cause im Icecrown player dragged in there by friend,and even tough server is fun and okay i just feel that the "grind of getting 80 aint fun or experiencing at all and at lvl 80 you just get boosted and bam you are 6gs newbie like me.I have around 1 and a halfyear of experience with wow overall so im just feeling bad cause i think i aint really good enough to be raiding HC raids like i do and just the option to donate and buy items is such donwside for me cause i just dont wanna do it,also i dont even get time to learn my class properly or anything since everything is so fast paced there.My question is will my experience and my skill change if i play here and what is the player base at the moment and is it even worth to change now cause of everything i mentioned,also i wanna meet new people and maybe friends but on icecrown beside my friend that brought me there nobody seems to have any kind of wish to do anything,you just do your instance/raid and you prolly never hear from them again.

Thanks up frong for all responds to this!

2. June 8, 2019  
    Hey guys so i was wondering about this cause im Icecrown player dragged in there by friend,and even tough server is fun and okay i just feel that the "grind of getting 80 aint fun or experiencing at all and at lvl 80 you just get boosted and bam you are 6gs newbie like me.I have around 1 and a halfyear of experience with wow overall so im just feeling bad cause i think i aint really good enough to be raiding HC raids like i do and just the option to donate and buy items is such donwside for me cause i just dont wanna do it,also i dont even get time to learn my class properly or anything since everything is so fast paced there.My question is will my experience and my skill change if i play here and what is the player base at the moment and is it even worth to change now cause of everything i mentioned,also i wanna meet new people and maybe friends but on icecrown beside my friend that brought me there nobody seems to have any kind of wish to do anything,you just do your instance/raid and you prolly never hear from them again.

Thanks up frong for all responds to this!

Is it, depends which way you want to play, PvP or PvE? If you want PvP, alliance are good in PvP than horde, and PvE, Horde ofc.. If you want to do PvE you can join Horde, but if you want to do PvP, it will hard to win a ****ing BG or WG, about WG, horde wins only in the night, in the day they lose so much.

Do what you want. :D Good luck.

Kind Regards, Multiboxer Apocalypsaa.

3. June 9, 2019  
    In my honest opinion 100% no unless you have a group of friends that you can play with... The problem is the servers pop is pretty low for each faction which means long dungeons queues and a dead auction house... there is almost never enough gems and enchants or mats in the auction house.
    When I played as a holy paladin there for about a month I had trouble finding guilds that had more than 10 active players and every zone was extremely dead so getting help for group quests was nearly impossible and I had mostly 20min to 1hr dungeon queues as a healer and 90% of your groups struggle to even kill the 1st boss of any heroic.

4. June 9, 2019  
    If you wish to really learn and appreciate your class and gameplay, this is definitely the best realm for you. On the Icecrown realm, even if you are not as skilled, you can still raid and kill bosses, but on this realm, you need to try harder to be successful - eventually leading to a more rewarding raiding experience and overall skill.

And the realm is far from dead, the people saying that just never fully commited to it and tried to find good guilds that suit them. The AH is also mostly full.
    Edited: June 9, 2019

5. June 9, 2019  
    you keep spouting nonsense and make claims like the AH is dead and guilds with only 10 active players i dont think you ever played on the server at all

6. I used to play ragnaros x20 at molten for 2 years before I decided to give warmane's lordaeron a try when it was launched, and in the leveling process I learned more about wow than during those two years in ragnaros (I also decided to lvl up a tough class tho). If you have never done the leveling process in a x1 exp realm then you should try it, and lordaeron is still a good server to do it, most people don't want to waste time leveling because they have already tasted that experience and don't want to repeat it because of how long it takes but its still a good experience that everyone should try at least once in their wow career.
    The population is healthy and you will make friends. The zones won't be cluttered but there will still be gankers ocasionally. GS requirements for raids are lower and the buffs aren't as intimidating as people say they are, you just have to take your role in the raid abit more serious. Pvp is alright I mean its not like Icecrown has it much better than us since BG/arena are all cross-realm, but of course we have less gear on average so instanced BG is worse for lordaeron, our world pvp however is healthy, city fights happend just fine, we have multiboxers aswell but none as intimidating as icecrown multiboxers. We have the best wintergrasp battle experience in warmane.

It was also my friend who brought me into wow, and he stayed in icecrown while I went to lordaeron, we still shared our experiences almost like we were in same realm. We also did some games in blackrock together after for fun so it was fine.

Wish you the best of luck, from retired alliance priest Jhenna