1. June 8, 2019  

Choosing class for pve : Rogue or Hunter.

Hello Evryone
    Can you please help me choosing between those two classes ?
    I'm new on this server and i want to play here for abit of time ,do some pve,and hopefully getting in raids
    What do you think it's more needed around here on this server on ally part, rogues or hunters ?
    Thank you some much!
    Michael

2. June 8, 2019  
    Rogue and hunters are already in this server a lot. There's no need for more but you play what you like.

3. June 8, 2019  
    In that case wich classes as dps are really needed ? except warlocks because I can t find them "atractive" .thank you,waiting your response !

4. June 9, 2019  
    I'd imagine mage, priest or warr are your only other choices unless you want to heal
    Edited: June 9, 2019

5. Decision is very simple if you want to go PvE. Only way you are getting in raids as rogue is if you have Glaives. If you are not planing to coin them, go hunter.

Hunters are also top DPS class in TBC given they have support they need.

Try to avoid mages, fire is broken due to high percent of partial resists, caused by WOTLK mechanics (this applies to all casters, but fire mages suffer the most since your ignites get overwritten)
    Warriors are rogue wannabes, if you plan to buy Glaives, rather have it on proper class. Fury scales worse then rogue and end game guilds might bump you to arms spec at some point.

All other support classes are fine if you accept your role. Enha is always needed, Boomkins too.

6. Thank for all the responses,I started with a hunter aka Kenzor in the game on ally side.See you all there and thanks again for your time and opinions.Have fun !