1. June 9, 2019  

No NPC's at the Jade Forest, permanent bug, or?

So i've just dinged 85, and first of all, Orgrimmar quest chain for Pandaria is bugged, which is a bummer. Other then that, I went through the portal to Pandaria, and there's literally no NPC's in the entire area, i've been to all the camp sites. Flight path NPC's, quest givers, random NPC's, nobody's there. So it's impossible to level and progress as things currently are, and I'm wondering, is this how the server is, or is it just bugged, and will get fixed after a server restart? Cause i swear i remember the Flight Path NPC being there a few days ago.

Also, mobs that used to be in a certain area in retail aren't appearing here (there's a cave that should have Jade enemies, they ain't there though).

Any sort of information would be great.

There's also a possibility that I'm instanced, since I did start the quest chain, got onto the flying horde thingy next to Orgrimmar, and the instance is stuck at that point, and it's impossible to progress from it, since the quest is bugged.

2. June 9, 2019  
    So i've just dinged 85, and first of all, Orgrimmar quest chain for Pandaria is bugged, which is a bummer. Other then that, I went through the portal to Pandaria, and there's literally no NPC's in the entire area, i've been to all the camp sites. Flight path NPC's, quest givers, random NPC's, nobody's there. So it's impossible to level and progress as things currently are, and I'm wondering, is this how the server is, or is it just bugged, and will get fixed after a server restart? Cause i swear i remember the Flight Path NPC being there a few days ago.

Also, mobs that used to be in a certain area in retail aren't appearing here (there's a cave that should have Jade enemies, they ain't there though).

Any sort of information would be great.

There's also a possibility that I'm instanced, since I did start the quest chain, got onto the flying horde thingy next to Orgrimmar, and the instance is stuck at that point, and it's impossible to progress from it, since the quest is bugged.
    There is no Possibility to fix it without a GM. Sometimes it doesn't get fixed in the first ticket of yours because it's a phasing issue for like 2-3 year.

We should make a Sticky Topic about what peoples should avoid in Frostwolf during the LvLing, because now you can go back to LvL up by doing quests in Cata zones.

Maybe at 86 or 87, you might be able to go to higher zone and start the quests. So better do questing while you wait from an andwer/fix from a GM for like 2 day.

I think it's the same at the Alliance side aswell, i can't confirm this.

3. There is no Possibility to fix it without a GM. Sometimes it doesn't get fixed in the first ticket of yours because it's a phasing issue for like 2-3 year.

We should make a Sticky Topic about what peoples should avoid in Frostwolf during the LvLing, because now you can go back to LvL up by doing quests in Cata zones.

Maybe at 86 or 87, you might be able to go to higher zone and start the quests. So better do questing while you wait from an andwer/fix from a GM for like 2 day.

I think it's the same at the Alliance side aswell, i can't confirm this.
    I figured as much :/

Opened a ticket and hoping to hear from a GM soon.

4. A GM did the quest for me while i was offline, and I'm really greatful for that!

The quest chain seems to work fine after that first part, and I'm currently enjoying the MoP content as i wanted too, props to that GM!

5. A GM did the quest for me while i was offline, and I'm really greatful for that!

The quest chain seems to work fine after that first part, and I'm currently enjoying the MoP content as i wanted too, props to that GM!
    Good to hear it sailor, enjoy your time on the ship!

6. Same problem no npc at jade forest,
    I already sent a ticket but nobody paid attention

7. Has this been fixed now?

It's there since the realm is open and willing to stay forever like that, because it can be like that.

8. Same problem. I create second priest and he stuck too. First is 87 level, second 85 level