1. June 9, 2019  

Why am I always on the Horde team AKA the losing team?

The last 12 BGs I've been had me placed on the horde side and we literally lost all of them in a flash. Is the server really that unbalanced? It seems they're actually placing the veterans with the 6k+ Gs pvp gear on the alliance while the lowbies are on the horde, but why?

2. Mercenary-mode in a nutshell

3. they ran the battleground PvPing into the ground, is Alliance Icecrown vs Alliance Blackrock now,apparently they're so blizz-like now they killed all the fun for convenience just like them

4. what exactly is the reason why there's only blackrock that goes in the horde side'? i mean not exactly only blackrock players, but horde is mainly composed of 60-70% of blackrock players....

5. It is so umbalanced, blackrock people can get all free, gems, profetions, enchants, relentles armor, potions, why you make those bg like that, now you can see that in horde side everybody is from blackrock, PVP BG is getting hurt in Icecrown, specially in horde side.
    please fix it, now there is no reason to play in Icecrown speacially in pvp.

6. It is so umbalanced, blackrock people can get all free, gems, profetions, enchants, relentles armor, potions, why you make those bg like that, now you can see that in horde side everybody is from blackrock, PVP BG is getting hurt in Icecrown, specially in horde side.
    please fix it, now there is no reason to play in Icecrown speacially in pvp.
    https://gyazo.com/a1651d694e61c38ef98fdb054a9b9fff

Yeah ok dude, I guess that full rele gear just 100% carries all Blackrock BG's, especially when you're matched against teams with full 284. There's clearly a ilvl grouping in BG's, and Blackrock (258 being highest ilvl items in starter gear) are matched against 277/284 ilvl geared players. This printscreen is taken from today of me trying to complete my daily win on an alt Rogue, 16 played, 5 won. These BG's are 90% played as Horde.

7. Just a quick note, for crossfaction BG's to actually work and not have it in the current state that it's in right now (increadibly unbalanced) Crossfaction needs to be enabled on both Lordaeron / Icecrown. Blackrock clearly got the shortest of the shortest straws here.

8. Yeah I played bg yesterday and when I clicked to view players, half of the horde was from Blackrock.

9. wrote this on icecrown forum:

The main problem is that whole blackrock server, alliance or horde, plays for horde vs mostly great geared and class experienced alliance every match....so half of your horde team is made of total noobs that spent 30 minutes on the class....i am a blackrock player myself, so no way im attackign the server, im just sayin how it is...

.the sistem is really bad , and i dont see why the little real horde we have left should be at such at a unbalance while grinding honor and basically get punsihed....half of their team each bg is just trash....and from what i hear tons of icecrown and lorderon horde are simply fed up of this and will transfer to alliance....your system failed, and it failed miserably.

solution would be to make the bgs totaly random, no premades, and randomly put each player from all 3 servers either to alliance or to horde....this way there will be balance.....

and being a blackrock player myself, im mostly playing for the horde as well and getting shafted as well due to this system promoting this great imbalance.

while i do understand that we, blackrock "trash" might get punsihed since we get everyrthing for honor so might as well make it hard for us, but the normal horde from leveling servers...they really get the shortest end of the stick

10. The real Battlegrounds are done in the lower bracket now.
    Once you go above that 4,?K something GS, you go to the upper bracket and that's when all the problems start.

11. The real Battlegrounds are done in the lower bracket now.
    Once you go above that 4,?K something GS, you go to the upper bracket and that's when all the problems start.
    Sadly on blackrock, you can't get gear low enought to be able to do that. You can't join without gear and even with the lowest possible gear, you still get put into the top bracket. (on a fresh character with no extra gear in bags)

12. Thank you Warmane for Lordaeron and Icecrown with donate 6k gs players, is it my dream lose team with all donated guys at other realms around Blackrock :D

13. make blackrock has its own bg queue again

or

make mercenary mode affect EVERONE and not just backrock players.

atm random bgs are just not fun.
    99% bgs it is like this: justforfun pvp'ers (258) vs donate2win discord grps. (284)

i dont know somehow ilike the challenge, and maybe around 20% of bgs there are some decent people and horde still wins.
    its just the pala/warri/dk 284'er lemmingzerg is too stronK and it gets boring really fast, when half of your tema is faking afk cause their pride got hurt.

14. Yea, and in this bracket(below 5K GS) Horde Rocks and Rolls !
    I exped 80 week ago, my current statistic of BG 60:15 as a HorDe :) , poor ali :)