1. June 9, 2019  

Ironwoman challenge

Finally... my hardest challenge is completed - reaching level 80 without dying on a PvP WotLK server.

Altho, this is NOT an Ironman challenge, I've followed some rules to make it harder:
    • Solo! - no help whatsoever
    • Loot ONLY quest items - gold & gear must be earned by quest rewards
    • Travel for free - without flight paths
    • No macros & addons - keep it simple
    • No professions - busy killing
    • No consumables of any type - struggle till the end
    • No repairs or shopping of any kind - save every penny

Level & training obstacles:
    • All level ups must be by quest XP
    • No training until lvl 10
    • Train new spells & abilities only from Champion Bachi
    • Finish in style

Zone obstacles:
    • Outland - First kill must be a unique mob
    • Northrend - First kill must be a rare mob

Some stats:
    • 500 achievement points
    • 775 quests completed
    • 0 daily quests completed
    • 0 quests abandoned

I wanted to make this as my final gaming experience, keeping all the good memories from this awesome game - World of Warcraft.
    So, I have recorded every single second of this amazing journey, and I'll share it one day.. It is truly epic stuff!

Special thanks to all high-level Priests & Warriors for not crossing my path of exile

2. June 9, 2019  
    Congrats!
    Tho I do want to see you try it on any other class but paladin ^^

3. Major congrats to you that is impressive

4. Congrats!
    Tho I do want to see you try it on any other class but paladin ^^
    The Bubble saved me 9 times. It's quite insane to try without this option.

5. I have a suggestion for your challenge, you can either add it to your list or replace Zone obstacles with it: its reaching lvl 80 without ever buying flight training. Thats the only challenge I've ever done and now I have a dk with 5.9k gs without cold weather flying, and proud of it, nobody needs flying mounts to get around.
    My next small challenge is lvling a druid without ever buying a mount.

edit: oh u already completed, didnt notice before, gz
    Edited: June 10, 2019

6. I have a suggestion for your challenge, you can either add it to your list or replace Zone obstacles with it: its reaching lvl 80 without ever buying flight training. Thats the only challenge I've ever done and now I have a dk with 5.9k gs without cold weather flying, and proud of it, nobody needs flying mounts to get around.
    My next small challenge is lvling a druid without ever buying a mount.
    Cool! For me quest related flights are:

I have learned the expert riding skill just because of the gold squish.

7. Congratz! Any pictures/videos?
    Sure. I don't want to spoil tho :)
    Soon I'll share all 221 hours of videos. Raw!

Spoiler: Show

8. Holy cow, how did you survive the gankers?

I'm doing the iron(wo)man challenge too and im already level 24, but I'm scared to level in contested zones because of gankers.
    Edited: June 12, 2019

9. I guess the old Bubble + HS tactic

10. Holy cow, how did you survive the gankers?

I'm doing the iron(wo)man challenge too and im already level 24, but I'm scared to level in contested zones because of gankers.
    Exactly that fear will keep you alive. You need to be careful all the time and not take any risks.
    I'm not going to explain all the strategies involved because you can see them in the upcoming videos.
    However, keep in mind that trying this can hurt your mental health.

I guess the old Bubble + HS tactic
    I've learned the hard way that this is not enough. Until you reach a certain point, you can get one-shotted at any time. If you meet high-level Priest or Warrior wanting to kill you, there is nothing you can do.

11. Sounds exciting! Can't wait for the videos. I'll be sure to tell you what happens to my own ironman characters

12. So basically you were just really lucky no high level rogues ambushed you before Ardent Defender...
    Honestly this happened to me several times during leveling some of my chars, so it's not that unlikely to happen. (especially in STV or Hillsbrad)

13. Ah yes, I remember once an undead priest was leveling, he was like 79 level. So I was horde as well and I saved him from the Alliance that attacked him. What did I get as a reply?

''You fukcing *****, you just ruined my stats! I wanted no pvp kills and I just got 1 kill''

Yep, feels satisfying actually.