1. Road to 1800 Lordaron Pov

Hwy all ! Iam new to the server and yesterday I managed to hit 1800 . Although as Iam a Hpala i didnt have the points to but my weapon I had enough for my shield. It was a tough task as I only met his shadowmouenw people but end of the day skill > gear.
    Now I made this thread to ask 2 questions. Since season ended yesterday are we getting an extra arena points flush today and on Wednesday ? Or its only Wednesday and we get points based on our new arena team rating?
    Q number 2. A thing that really bothered me . Ian playing with a feral druid and we had a game vs ware hpala . The warrior wasn't that great but he had shadowmourne and although we won he somehow managed to reflect every single cyclone of my druid. How is this possible ? How you reflect 9 Insta clones in a row ? Asking here because it seemed a bit sketchy to me

2. I don’t know how a warrior could possibly reflect 9 instant cyclones in a single game. Even with hacks and everything that doesn’t seem remotely possible given the variables involved (server lag, etc). The only thing I could think of is maybe a script that see feral with nature’s swiftness and just auto spell reflects, but still with server lag and whatnot I can’t see that being 100% effective.

3. Scripts, it's called scripts and 99% of the warriors use it. Start getting used to insta interrupts, insta spell reflects, insta disarms etc.
    You'll find some rogues scripting aswell, a lot of ******s script basically and arenas are very fun because of it.

4. Because you (or the feral) didnt get the reflect, its the healers job to throw some cast at the warrior after spell reflect so the feral can clone, if you dont the feral has to (which means the proc gets dispelled vs most teams), and if he doesnt the war can spell reflect. Its the same with grounding.

Its not hard to have an addon that alerts you to a druid getting a proc (or you know what to look for) and press a button in response (expecially since it takes almost 2 seconds for the feral to be able to clone, finsiher - gcd - clone). If however you/the feral did try to get reflect and he held it just till the druid pressed clone then he probably scripted. But be aware that most people just blame scripts anyways.
    Edited: June 17, 2019

5. The majority of high ranked players here script hard, everybody know it, arena here is a joke.
    There is even people with gcd and cd hacks, plus other dumb things, more rare tho.

Regarding op, we miss some info but is not impossible to predict and keep track of feral's nature swiftness, especially with some kind of specific addon maybe. But 9 times seems a lot, how long was the game?
    Edited: June 17, 2019