1. Why do people on Icecrown give up SO quickly?

I'm smiling when im writing this, this is all good but.... im confused a little Why do people so EASILY give up after 1 mistake? Sure I can understand if it makes you worried about your group's skill and ability to complete whatever you are trying to do. Shouldn't you at least give it 2 or 3 attempts AT THE MINIMUM? I can understand wanting to complete as much as possible in your time on here but I'm sure a minute or two run back won't kill you.

Can we just not give up so damn easily lol. 1 wipe and its always done, everyone leaves. Even if its mid raid and saved sometimes. I just don't get how people just give up SO QUICKLY.

2. I think it's the nature of the server. You are quickly fed up with a competent everything without much effort. Try Lordaeron, this usually doesn't happen.

3. Because most of those people already got some gear and they simply just don't care at all. Or they don't have time. I see most people coming to raid and after 1-2 hours > sorry guys igotta sleep. 1 wipe > fcuk this group im out,etc.

Make a guild and do guild run or deal with pug but with achievment + high gs. But even that won't be 100% successful. I had a group last week where everyone had lich king achievment and none of them knew how to to marrowgar on 10 heroic. I was amazed...

4. Well wiping on certain bosses are great indicators that you won't pass others. Like wiping on something thats supposed to be easy like Festergut or Rotface. Its simply a matter of saving time. However nowadays a lot of people refuse to roll on loot until bosses like PP or Sindragosa are down/failed to prevent leavers.

5. It's not just an issue with Icecrown, honestly. It's a huge problem on retail nowadays too. It's all about "Gotta Go Fast", and instant-gratification about everything. If they hit a bump in the road, they immediately gtfo and try to find a better group (and with a different character if the character they were on got saved).

6. I always go into a raid expecting to wipe. Mistakes happen so wipes are to be expected and if we don't wipe on the first 5-6 bosses in icc, well that's awesome

7. The interesting part is that on Lordaeron, everyone tries alot more. Even if you get a bad pug and start wiping on DBS 10n, people just want to kill him even if it takes 10 tries. Although, those pugs usually end the raid downing fester/rotface and then unable to continue. But the dedication is still there.

8. Wipes take time, reduces raiding motivation, and it negatively affects your mood. It's quite annoying when your raid wipes, because 1 member didn't know what to do, but didn't bother to ask for tactic explanation.
    I can tolerate hard boss encounters being hard, and wipes on such encounters.
    I don't like at all when wipe is caused by a clueless individual. Explain tactics, replace, or at least loot ban. Wrath of the Lich King (and Warmane's other expansions) are old content, internet is full of information you can utilize to your benefit.
    You can also /DBM and read what different boss' spells does, so you have better understanding what to (and not to) do. If that takes too much of your precious time, perhaps you don't want to waste others' precious time by causing them to suffer due to your laziness.

Repeatedly wiping on boss also means if you can get past that boss, rest aren't going to be easy neither, nor HC, given the possibility. RIP that nice HC item you've been after for months.
    People could take the initiative and make sure they know tactics, before they join a raid..