1. Protection Paladin for PVP?

Hi, I'm Palote in game (Icecrown). Currently leveling my first Paladin and also first character in Warmane

I've read about protribution Paladin for PVP (protection spec) and it sounded nice to me. Any idea of how to play it? Any guide of this spec for PVP?

And also I would like to know your opinions about the different specs of the paladin for pvp: what is the most fun to play? The "best" spec?...

2. In wotlk paladins are worthless in competitive pvp, but if you just want to roll your face on your keyboard and hopefully kill someone stupid enough to let you then it could work as any other spec in the game

3. In wotlk paladins are worthless in competitive pvp
    ???????
    Utterly false. Prot Paladins sure, but generalizing Paladins in this way is absolutely incorrect.

then it could work as any other spec in the game
    It's a game though, and if it's BGs or low rated arenas, then who cares. Let the guy have his fun.

I've read about protribution Paladin for PVP (protection spec) and it sounded nice to me. Any idea of how to play it? Any guide of this spec for PVP?
    Here is a really old Prot-Ret guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325552
    I have no idea how outdated it is.
    I can tell you however that for gearing, it's all about itemizing for strength on everything (EVERYTHING) and getting the Hammer of the Righteous set bonus from the Tier 10 set. BIS trinkets being Death's Choice/Verdict (name changes depending on your faction) - one of them being heroic, the other being normal.

And also I would like to know your opinions about the different specs of the paladin for pvp: what is the most fun to play? The "best" spec?...
    Protection doesn't generally perform well at high ratings in arena, but it works great for BGs and the low rated arenas. Ret and Holy are both capable of performing well at high rated arenas and BGs, but Holy is generally regarded as the best Paladin spec to PvP with competitively.

4. And also I would like to know your opinions about the different specs of the paladin for pvp: what is the most fun to play? The "best" spec?...
    I don't understand why ppl keep asking what class/spec would be the most "fun" to play.
    It's a question that can't be generally answered because it's completly up to the individual player what he finds appealing.

Out of the 3 paladin specs holy is by far the strongest in arena, followed by ret.
    With the right setup Prot is also viable in the competitive play but it isn't very common.
    The best setup for a prot paly is rshami/prot in 2s.
    In 3s prot is played together with MM hunter and healer as far as I know.

It's worth to mention that there is also a fourth spec that became quite common in arena which is reckoning paladin, a prot/ret hybrid build. It's played in ret gear but with a caster one hand and shield. It deals less dmg than a ret paly but has pretty good heal. Surprisingly that build became a viable option in the competitive play and it's the only class/spec in pvp that is a real hybrid of damage dealer and healer.
    Edited: June 12, 2019

5. Oh... When I played WoW long a go Paladins where just broken. So I decided to level up one this time and have a nice time in pvp (I used to play disc priest back then)

What other classes are better option for pvp instead of paladin in your opinion?

6. What other classes are better option for pvp instead of paladin in your opinion?
    Holy pala is probably the strongest class out there when it comes to arena in 3.3.5.

7. Ok. I wanted a change since I have been healer before with my disc priest (in other server). But is true that I enjoy that roll

However I would like a fun to play dps for pvp. What class is fun to play in that way in your opinion?

8. However I would like a fun to play dps for pvp. What class is fun to play in that way in your opinion?
    I can't tell you which class would be fun to play for you. It could be any class or no class.
    Just log on the Blackrock realm and look what fits to you.

9. Well... It's obvious that no one can tell me what class will be the most suitable for me. But I'm asking from your point of view/from your experience. I don't know, what are the more viable classes at the moment for pvp for example?

10. You play what you like/love. Every class can do goddamn pvp, some are worse, some doing better,etc. Prot pala is going to be totally OK against prot warriors and such class who doesn't have too many heals, reducing healing like mortal strike, death knight,etc.

Any class that can heal up is going to kill you. There's no way to reduce their healings with prot pala.

11. Well... It's obvious that no one can tell me what class will be the most suitable for me. But I'm asking from your point of view/from your experience. I don't know, what are the more viable classes at the moment for pvp for example?
    All classes are viable for pvp, there are just some setups that shine more than others in the ladder, but that doesn't mean that is the ultimate meta.

However you seem determined to get results, so everything you can do if you never played a paladin before is to go holy. You can play holy pvp with one hand and all you have to do is pillar-hug while your warrior partners wins the match for you.