1. it's been enough now for real .

I may be wrong but correct me then . What is reason that mods are still holding frostwolf up , forreal ? How much will it take you to do same for us like you did for cata players ? You gave them free char on either icecrown or frostwolf when the realm died. Why don't you do the same for us . It is fair enough . I dont care about donors , they didnt paid to play , they donated money . But it is not fair because of the people that have hundreds of days /Played time , we holded up this realm for a long time , you arent fixing stuff , you arent basically doing anything to revive Frostwolf , atleast be fair enough to give us a free char on some of other realms. I dont understand what you are waiting for , this realm has been dead for almost a year now .

DO SOMETHING !

2. I may be wrong but correct me then . What is reason that mods are still holding frostwolf up , forreal ? How much will it take you to do same for us like you did for cata players ? You gave them free char on either icecrown or frostwolf when the realm died. Why don't you do the same for us . It is fair enough . I dont care about donors , they didnt paid to play , they donated money . But it is not fair because of the people that have hundreds of days /Played time , we holded up this realm for a long time , you arent fixing stuff , you arent basically doing anything to revive Frostwolf , atleast be fair enough to give us a free char on some of other realms. I dont understand what you are waiting for , this realm has been dead for almost a year now .

DO SOMETHING !
    people making threads about this for a while , most of them ignoring . I want moderators to answer me , WHY ?