1. Respawn Camping

If re-spawn camping is not game play disruption by the rules stated in the code of conduct then it needs to be. Especially when the person is stream sniping. This is unacceptable behavior especially for those who are dramatically over the level of the person they are camping. Other wise this server is phenomenal. Keep up the amazing hard work you guys put in. We appreciate you folks.

2. First of, "stream sniping" is a term used by ****s who wanna stream something alone, host a local server and stream that instead. It's an open world RPG, people have the freedom. How worth it are the wotlk stream at all? Doubt they go over 100 views tops.
    Camping is gameplay disruption only if it goes on for a really long time, like if he camps you or quest givers for days at a time, repeatedly.

So yea, nope.

3. Graveyard camping has been a thing since WoW was released, it's not gonna change. Sometimes your whole team gets walloped, sometimes you do the same to them, it happens.

4. Or you could... You know... Blacken the screen for 5 minutes and ress somewhere else...

5. It is a trashy way to play a game and anyone who does it is trash
    Edited: June 15, 2019

6. It is a trashy way to play a game and anyone who does it is trash
    I agree, streamers are the worst.

7. "If I'm streaming a game I should be invulnerable to being ganked" does not sound like a strong argument.

8. this post is clearly titled Respawn Camping........