1. Why I feel so hard for leveling?

I am a new Warrior in Weapon spec...I just got level 11...though 5x exp is very fast...but I got problems with dmg...I am still using the weapon when creating character...damn it is so weak and slow to kill and quest...besides no money, no bags...
    Does this happen to all or just me? Do you have any tips on leveling under this condition?
    I don't want to quit...but it is just very bad experience

2. Hey there fellow warrior. I strongly encourage you to go Fury tree until level 40 or so. Although originally designed for dual-wielding warriors, it's best if you use fast 2-handed weapon for steady rage generation. +5 crit chance is huge early on. Also take improved cleave, enrage and sweeping strikes to cut through 2+ mobs later on. Weapons are available at vendors too, if its an upgrade buy it! And dont get discouraged, warrior is b*t*h to level but very rewarding class at higher levels. Good luck!

3. Yeah tell me that, I used to level my prot warrior back there. It was a nightmare... But luckily later I found a good purple shied for 50 gold and bought it. Otherwise I would never get a shield better than that starting one lol