1. 5.6 GS , What the hell should i do now?

im stuck at 5.6 gs for long time
    dont know how to go from there..

What pve's should i be doing from now?

2. if you are full PvE and has 5.6k, then you should start looking for a decent guild which can push toward icc progress.

If you face bad expirence finding a proper guild, or you just waiting for your appliment, Just keep Pugging 25n/hc every week untill you get enough tokens/gear
    anyways...for Heroic tag gear you should probably has to be involved in a guild raiding progress.

3. if you are full PvE and has 5.6k, then you should start looking for a decent guild which can push toward icc progress.

If you face bad expirence finding a proper guild, or you just waiting for your appliment, Just keep Pugging 25n/hc every week untill you get enough tokens/gear
    anyways...for Heroic tag gear you should probably has to be involved in a guild raiding progress.
    Thank you brother ,
    May i ask what specific raids should i be doing with 5.6gs?
    i see alot of people requiring 5.8+ , most of the time - which limits me from joining cause of my gs.

4. first of all, what class u play
    second, farm icc10n, voa 10, 25, weekly raids, rdfhc daily, to get ur hands on eof, get eof trinket, eof belt, eof cloak, eof hands if ur class isnt going with set ones, get 4x t10 set get icc rep farm ring, another one buy with gold, and with that only u should be around 5.8, u can start doing icc10hc dynamic and icc25n for more better offparts etc etc

5. If you really want to raid here are some steps to follow:
    1. Know your class, what stats you need, your talents, your rotation, in what situations what spells you can/should use etc. There are plenty guides.
    2. Know raid boss tactics and mechanics. Its not going to happen otherwise, you wont magically know what to do one day, you need to spend 3 hrs reading.
    3. Decide on raid time that fits you, find a guild that raids at the same time. If you are looking you can find some that are starting out, some ICC entry level geared(5k gs if that is your language) - after few moths they will farm LK and Halion Heroic.
    4. Do not pug ICC and RS, do it with your guild. You will probably get full clear on your first raid with your guild, some raid leaders will even explain to you what to do and you can get done what's required without any clue why you are doing stuff.

With proper 5.6 gear for your spec you will have no problems to get in guild/raid. And remember players who learned things and are prepared for raid will be invited first.

6. If you really want to raid here are some steps to follow:
    1. Know your class, what stats you need, your talents, your rotation, in what situations what spells you can/should use etc. There are plenty guides.
    2. Know raid boss tactics and mechanics. Its not going to happen otherwise, you wont magically know what to do one day, you need to spend 3 hrs reading.
    3. Decide on raid time that fits you, find a guild that raids at the same time. If you are looking you can find some that are starting out, some ICC entry level geared(5k gs if that is your language) - after few moths they will farm LK and Halion Heroic.
    4. Do not pug ICC and RS, do it with your guild. You will probably get full clear on your first raid with your guild, some raid leaders will even explain to you what to do and you can get done what's required without any clue why you are doing stuff.

With proper 5.6 gear for your spec you will have no problems to get in guild/raid. And remember players who learned things and are prepared for raid will be invited first.
    Thank you very much people , much appriciated.

I see raid leaders writing the B / P / S reserved , what does that means?
    and when they ask for an Achievment , it means that they are looking for people who already have the Raid achievement?

7. Thank you very much people , much appriciated.

I see raid leaders writing the B / P / S reserved , what does that means?
    and when they ask for an Achievment , it means that they are looking for people who already have the Raid achievement?
    Boe = items from mobs (the one they sell on ah) / Primo saronite / Shards (presumably)
    When they ask for achievment, yes they want to see that you did ICC already before. The reason for this is to exclude *****s and people who fail and won't know tactics. Getting achievment is far easier in guild, but I've done it with a pug. But even achievment sometimes doesn't determine that that person won't fail.

8. I see raid leaders writing the B / P / S reserved , what does that means?
    B / BoE = Binds on Equip items.
    ICC: P / PS / Primos = Primordial Saronites
    ToC: P / Patterns = Crafting patterns bosses may drop.
    O / Orbs = Crusader Orbs from ToC raids.
    S / SFS / Shards = Shadowfrost shards, part of Shadowmourne quest line. Must be on that part of quest to get them.
    Bloods = Festergut's and Rotface's bloods, part of Shadow's Edge quest line. Must have the quest to be able to get them.

Achievement, well.. link an achievement you have from that raid, if possible.

When they ask for achievment, yes they want to see that you did ICC already before. The reason for this is to exclude *****s and people who fail and won't know tactics. Getting achievment is far easier in guild, but I've done it with a pug. But even achievment sometimes doesn't determine that that person won't fail.
    Not having achievement just means you haven't been on that raid with that character. Doesn't mean you're good or bad if you have, or don't have it. Raid leaders (or who ever is handing invites) interprets it the way they want.
    Finding guild is very beneficial to new players who wants to raid, so if you can, find a guild.

As some say: you can get an achievement, even when you're dead.
    Edited: June 12, 2019