1. Conflagrate Delay

Hi all,

Quick question, recently I rolled destro lock again, for some reason it seems to me that you cannot cast Conflagrate instantly after Immolate. Yes the spell is instant but it just feels like the button is not available straight away, like it is if you for example if you cast any spell that has casting time + instant one (Frostbolt + Fireblast/ Immolate + corruption ect , you get the point)

*I Play with very low ms(35-42), server is running great for me.
    *Not haste associated as I have like 600-700
    *For some reason I have strong memory that it wasnt like this

My guessing is due to the fact confla requires Imm on the target, the engine on which the server is running seems to recognize the spell its animation and all quicker then the effect that allows the confla to be cast.

Was the server engine changed ? Is this supposed to be like that ? Feels a bit glitchy and not smooth like for example if you go Immolate + another spell with casting + confla.

Thank you in advance :)

2. Yeah I think they added a delay to that recently. Before it felt smoother, when you could queue a Conflagrate instantly after Immolate, but that wasn't blizz-like. The slight delay they added was a thing on Blizzard servers too.

3. I think they did it on Blizz as well to give victim a chance of dispelling. That's why You que always corru after immo so there's lesser chance to get immo dispelled : ) Cheers!