1. Hello, welcome to Warmane!
    I hope you will enjoy raiding in ICC :P

2. Welcome! Hope you're gonna have fun.

3. Not a necropost. More like a bot / hacker / whatever, spreading viruses / trojans. Someone should ban 'nicholasrrugg' from this forum or atleast delete the link he's provided.

-> DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN HIS POST <-

4. Not a necropost. More like a bot / hacker / whatever, spreading viruses / trojans. Someone should ban 'nicholasrrugg' from this forum or atleast delete the link he's provided.

-> DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN HIS POST <-
    Not a necropost? This thread has been dead for a year and you decided to post "Welcome". That's literally necropost. Idk what the rest of your rant is.

5. Ok, let me break this down for you. The post you responded to was coming from a dude called 'nicholasrrugg'. Attached to his post was a link, leading to a really shady homepage, probably a Virus / Trojan. Some Mod came in here and deleted said post, which is why now you see my 'Welcome' post as being the last one made before your 'necropost 2020' statement.

The reason my 'Welcome' post is only 2 weeks old is simply because the same person/bot did the same thing around 2 weeks ago and I didn't notice how old this thread was because of it. But hey, I guess it's easier to give people **** even if they are trying to help prevent others from being hacked or infected with a Virus of some sorts.

Also, 2 weeks ago my comment was being edited by a Mod and the part where I'm trying to warn people about the same link the dude had posted was deleted. Not this time, though.
    Edited: April 7, 2020