1. wintrade - i did not do it

I'm playng arena with same partner for over 2 weeks now, he is really good and we achieved 1800 for now with fair play against all teams, i won my gear fairly playing arena, and now all of a sudden i see my account is suspended
    reason - "Wintrade" ?! i never ever wintraded, and if you think i did i would like to see any prof of it, because it did not happend
    There are many players in the arena who suffer from the same and leave the arena and do not take it seriously! but not me! please remove the ban, since I did not do Wintrade, this is an erroneous ban!
    Character Karakurt
    Edited: June 13, 2019

2. warmane doesnt quite have to reputation to look at evidence and overturn ban so you might just look for another server

3. moderators are the best .. no words ...

4. This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly involved in Wintrading / malicious Arena activity.

Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time.

This is what they answered, and afterwards they closed the dialogue, without proving anything, without explaining. inadequate = (

admins block anyone, for good reason, no good for nothing! the main thing that the money would drop from the server ..
    good server died due to delitant ...

if I did drain the arena (wintrade) I would write it all.
    but they don't care
    Edited: June 14, 2019