1. A small congratulations

You: a highly geared level 80
    Me: not yet 80, questing

Really. Just a job well done. The way you flew out of the air, interrupting whatever precious task was at your hand, and killing me in four seconds? Just flat out the most impressive thing I've seen this week. I admire your playing ability. The expertise and mastery required to execute that level of play just boggles my mind. You pressed three buttons and I died. Just masterful. I extend my sincerest congratulations to such ganking because I know it has to be extremely difficult to be such a fantastic player. You *really* got me, outplayed me at every step, and I concede to your god-like skill. Ganking has to be so strenuous and taxing but you power through it and get the job done. Kudos.

Inb4 "git gud", "cry moar", "ganking is a part of the game", etc. etc. Just let me get to 80 in peace, christ

2. Please let me know where you are leveling. I am also seeking praises.

3. OH NO! How terrible news! How about you grow a pair and vacuum it. Do you need somebody to hold your hand, need a warm embrace, some comforting words, like "it will be alright, it's just a game".

4. Would you cry the same if you got corpse camped by a lower level player or just when it's a higher level ?

5. looks like he opened pandora box ;D

6. Leveled 5 level 80 and 3 70+ toon in Icecrown. Yes there was gankers always but it is not imposibble to hit 80.
    I'll give you a "gold" trick against gankers:
    "Spy" that addon inform you about incoming opposite faction membes. It works like spider senses.
    And finally when you ganked twice stop playing and go get some fresh air then come back to play.

7. Threads like this one prove that it's always worth it to gank everyone you can

8. As much as it sucks to get ganked by a high level, I always try to remember that it's all totally fair. For example, I LOVE questing in Tanaris. The quests are plentiful, cover a nice range of levels, lead into Un'Goro to finish up your questing to 58, and has tons of resources for mining.

However, there are always 80's around helping lowbies or just ganking. I KNOW I'll get ganked at some point. The fact that it's a contested zone means it's all perfectly legit. Honestly, if I've had enough of the ganking, I just move to a different zone. Borean Tundra is a perfect example. I'll just head to Howling Fjord for a while if sh*t's getting too hot. You have the choice of where you level, and there are many...

9. I will say this, it does happen here more than in Retail overall. Not saying ganking should be bannable, but I can kind of see where the complaints are coming from.

10. I will say this, it does happen here more than in Retail overall. Not saying ganking should be bannable, but I can kind of see where the complaints are coming from.
    That's what happens when you have 12 000 players on the same realm and not 50 players on thousands of different instances "thanks" to sharding. Ganking is part of players interactions, and can lead to very fun situation where each camp brings reinforcement. Can't wait for Classic release.

11. Got killed by higher level?Good,go to low lvl zones and gank opposite faction for hours.Its the way how it goes around here.

12. Ah, yes, welcome to World PVP in WoW!