1. Remove crossrealm PvP

Hello,

First I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE

That's said, I suggest to remove this cross realm PvP (at least for Lordaeron server).

Is it normal for a realm x1 with no p2w shop to fight against a realm that can buy SHADOWMOURNELOLIOSEVERYTHING ? I just can't get it ... how could you think that this crossrealm could be a great idea ? It's not normal to tag a BG and fight against a team with 7 shadowmournes (for the one who will say it : Yes i'm salty as **** cause this **** happened to me) I've like 20k HP what the hell am I suppose to do lol ?

I'm a new player on Warmane and I didn't do my homework 'cause if I knew that there was crossrealm PvP between a blizzlike server and a P2W server I would ABSOLUTLY NOT JOIN Warmane. Also, who want to be raped in a BG again and again or get carried because you can't match with your teammates gear AND you clearly cannot match with ennemies player too. You are just like :

- "I WILL COVER YOU WITH MY NESINGWARY 4000"
    - "It's okay son, get back I have SM. It's too dangerous for you here" ?

I think people will just prefer to just stop PvPing at all or just transfer on Icecrown, killing the PvP community on Lordaeron if it remains one at this time ...

I've made many private servers with very low population if I compare it to Lordaeron or Icecrown, it was like, 1000 - 1500 at peak. And it's was enough to have a queue of 5 min and LESS. There is like 7k on Lordaeron I don't think that there is necessary to cross realm for PvP in order to lower the waiting for BG or arena.

As a PvP player i'm salty but truly sad because this IS NOT PvP that I know from WOLTK. Why I joined a Blizzlike server it is to be able to upgrade my character and put some effort and time for my stuff, farm some BG, farm arena to have my S8 and be proud to have it and THEN go back in BG to have much more fun !! But I don't get the point to do it now because someone on the other realm just have to use his blue card and do some click and PAF 5 minutes later he is at the same point (if not more because he decided to buy SM) that I reach in many weeks of playing. It's okay ... they decided to play on this kind of server BUT IT'S NOT OKAY TO FIGHT AGAINST THIS ONE BECAUSE I HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY ON A BLIZZLIKE SERVER.

Finally, is it possible to know if the staff will look about a possibility to remove this feature because if not I'll clearly not loose more time on this server

Again, sorry for my bad english. Any comments or opinion are welcome.

Thanks

2. Sorry for my english ,is sux .
    I`m for that thing with remove cross realm PvP. I`m from icecrown , i`m a biss ret with SM and is not rly funny to kill low players , like i`m 6.7 and to kill 5.5 or 6k players in not funny , only for nolife players is funny .So remove the cross realm

3. Yea it does kinda suck for Lordaeron players, but then Lordaeron players would almost never get into bgs.

4. Ok i played on lorda right and the ques are terrible lorda was supposed to be that increased difficulty pve but i do get that some players play pvp but majority do pvp so for me its kinda fun to have insta bg procs. Why would u even care about the gear difference its just a game u will lose and u will win get over it ?

5. Yea it does kinda suck for Lordaeron players, but then Lordaeron players would almost never get into bgs.
    Maybe, if they remove it at the beginning it will be harder but with time I think a PvP community will merge. I mean actually there is 6.2k players online. I suppose I am not the only one interrested by PvP ... plus, for me (it's personnal so don't consider this like an argument) I rather to wait 10 minutes and having fun in my BG than tag every 1 minutes and fight against people that don't deserve their stuff specialy SM.

The thing that is frustating it is that I don't get the point to put time and effort on my char for PvP when I'll fight against people that just can do 5 clicks (I know that not everyone take this way but in many case it's the true) and reach higher level than I but the difference it's that I put 20 times more effort

Like Ionel1234 said. It's not even funny for Icecrown what's the point for them to have to carry unstuff people from Lordaeron or fight against people that they just one shot ? And don't tell me to stuff myself and I'll be able to do some **** - I heard that SM it's a requierement for some guild in Icecrown just lol even with my S8 weapon I'll get my *** raped. And I repeat it again and again but even if I stuff myself IT'S NOT FAIR BECAUSE I FIGHT PEOPLE THAT JUST CAN BUY WITH MONEY THIS STUFF.

I choose to play on a BLIZZLIKE server for PvP. For people that need to know what is blizzlike : https://trinitycore.atlassian.net/wi...30027/Help+FAQ

Being able to buy all the S8 set it's not blizzlike, being able to buy SM it's far to be blizzlike and x7 it's clearly not blizzlike too. But with this crossrealm PvP it's like I am no more on a blizzlike server (for PvP at least) and without the advantage of the P2W or semi-fun server (call it like you want)

@Staff, you tried it and put the cross realm PvP. Now, I think you should start a poll if players want this feature to stay or not.

Thanks to read me and please consider this post and the opinion of many players on your servers

6. Ok i played on lorda right and the ques are terrible lorda was supposed to be that increased difficulty pve but i do get that some players play pvp but majority do pvp so for me its kinda fun to have insta bg procs. Why would u even care about the gear difference its just a game u will lose and u will win get over it ?
    Lol come on, what's the point to play a BG and being farmed by 7 Shadowmourne (plus SM is suppose to be hard to have ...) or be farm on the respawn ? It's not fun at all even being carried like I said it's not fun. I play WoW for PvP and I play on a blizzlike because it's like a blizzard server ya know. Be able to buy the better stuff in the game it's not blizzlike and we have to fight against this P2W system ? Nah this is just a meaningless thought in my opinion. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR FOR LORDAERON PvP player.
    Edited: July 1, 2019

7. Lol come on, what's the point to play a BG and being farmed by 7 Shadowmourne (that is suppose to be hard to have) or be farm on the respawn ? It's not fun at all even being carried like I said it's not fun. I play WoW for PvP and I play on a blizzlike because it's like a blizzard server ya know. Be able to buy the better stuff in the game it's not blizzlike and we have to fight against this P2W system ? Nah this is just a meaningless thought in my opinion. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR FOR LORDAERON PvP player.
    Something to keep in mind, there are thousands of other players on Icecrown that arent 6.8k with SM, myself included. There's many people low, like around 2-4k, without ANY donor gear.

So yea, we know it's difficult for Lord, but once you hit 80, you're going through the same struggles as every other non donor 80 that's on Icecrown as well. We both have to fight high end geared people, and even on my 4k boomkin, I still get eviscerated by high end people.
    Edited: June 14, 2019

8. Something to keep in mind, there are thousands of other players on Icecrown that arent 6.8k with SM, myself included. There's many people low, like around 2-4k, without ANY donor gear.

So yea, we know it's difficult for Lord, but once you hit 80, you're going through the same struggles as every other non donor 80 that's on Icecrown as well. We both have to fight high end geared people, and even on my 4k boomkin, I still get eviscerated by high end people.
    Yes true I absolutly not contesting the fact that there is many non donator player on Icecrown too. But the difference between you and me it's that you have decide to play on this kind of server not me. I don't want to play on a server with SMboostedKikoolol everywhere and I don't want to play on a server where people actually can buy the strongest stuff in the game EVEN IF there is a ton of people who actually didn't buy any coins. And how many players will buy the helmet and the shoulder because they are not able to reach the arena rating to get it ... they don't deserve this stuff lol

What I'm trying to tell you it's that I take Lordaeron for a reason - because it's a Blizzlike server PvE and PvP but not anymore with this crossrealm server (for the PvP). But once again it's because I didn't do my homework that I'm in this situation. I just hope the staff will do something like a poll at least and if people want this crossrealm to stay well so be it.

And between you and me Icecrown, you are 12k on your server I don't think you really need Lordaeron server to have an instant queue.

Thanks

9. July 1, 2019  
    There is so many complain about the actual PvP balance with differents solution to fix it but there is no staff reply. What's the point to have a suggestions & changes forum if our post is always ignored ? Just curious ... is there any staff member that look the post here ?

There will be an action that the warmane staff will do about this ****ty PvP or they will just ignore us ?

Thanks

10. July 2, 2019  
    I'd like to know how they actually group the BG's... like, is there a algorithm or is it legit like... level 70 - 79 grouped together, level 80's all together? Ideally it should be balanced by GS.

11. July 8, 2019  
    i totally agree with you. pay to win icecrown noobs **** up the perfect lordearon server. i am not doing ANY pvp bgs for that reason. it was the reason taht i quit the server in the first place, but have come back again.

12. July 9, 2019  
    Such hate for ic players wont do any good. I only agree partly that lordaeron should have its own bg/arena even they ll bled waiting, rest are meaningless. You can take sm away from people and they will still rape you with rest of their gear. And no, we are not instant nabs cause we are able to donate and play on a high rated realm, most of us lived what you live already back in molten days with same named realm. First they opened store but it wasnt that bad, things got worse the sec they allowed transfers. What we played till that point was enough to have all that privilege to have a good game memory with a nontoxic community. It was bound to happen from start what happened now, you should know from the beginning. It may happen again in future, another Lordaeron may rise as this gonna collapse. Deal with it.

13. I'm Lordaeron player and play Battleground is terrible, i'm gearing furious set and i have to fight vs Wrathfull + Shadowmourne players every time, Healers with 35k+ Hp... Of course, i can't do anything. If you look damage list, you only see players come from Icecrown / blackrock (maybe 2 come from Lordearon). Is not fun play Bg with those conditions, you are only able to get ganked at GY.
    Lordaeron has like 5000 players online every day, i think i prefer to wait long Bg Queue than play Vs. P2w realm.

I'm not sure if this happens with arenas too, i hope not.
    I hope they remove Lordearon from Cross faction on Bgs, just let blackrock and Icecrown with that.

14. I think it'd be at at least good to remove lordaeron from 2v2 arena, so that people can get their wf gear in a more fair environment. it's gonna be really hard to catch up for lowbies without that.
    Just by doing that you'd be fixing the great deal of the problems in lordaeron gearing system. Right now WF pvp gear is kinda blocked by the bis geared donors and the age difference between lordaeron and icecrown, not to mention difference in PVE difficulty.

15. I'd have to agree on that. I'm an oldschool player, played on high mmr against some of the best players (priest main) and managed to tank them pretty well, but at the moment (even tho im rusty) arenas go like this; queue pops > warrior with smourne > charge into 3 globals and 10k of my hp gone through shield then storm > use all defensives or die > warrior turtles till next storm when i have no ps > i die. That's legitimately how 8/10 arenas vs smourne warrs go, not much different for dk.

12 Last