1. You did understand nothing at all. Firstable, Leinhart019019 was totally right, crossrealm kills the pvp experience. It's not about winning or losing, you will lose or win anyways. It is about fighting your equals. Is about farming the best gear you can afford or you can buy with so many effort on it. Is about realising how strong you are getting as you kill people you couldn't kill before. Is about knowing who are the best players in the enemy faction, knowing their names and focusing them on the Warsong Glutch. For me, PvP is dead already on WARMANE, not in Lorda or Icecrown. It is dead in general.
    Before you want to say something, think about it, and if you are not agree, is because you did not play WoLTK or you did not enjoy it as it was supposed to be enjoyed.
    Regards

2. 100% agree, atleast for smaller battlegrounds, if possible, and 2v2, to allow people gearing up.
    As a former player who almost only had interest in pvp on retail, I have zero interest in getting into pvp on Lordaeron in it's current state

3. The new system sucks for people who already have some gear and are put into the uper bracket since they no longer are the top dogs but are rather just lowbies again, it however is a lot better for new player who are in the lower bracket and are actively trying to gear theri characters (since donations or no donations really dont affect that bracket as much).

The difference isnt between balanced queues of Lord vs Lord, its crossrealm or no queues at all (or waiting for hours). Id say overall the system does what its supposed to do, which is GEAR NEW CHARACTERS.

Although i do think that the rating requirements need to be altered drastically for Lord, getting serious rating without any pve gear or similar vs bis people is way way to hard. There needs to be adjustements. The arena system is oversaturated with gear, there is no "natural" mmr anymore.

4. yeah . absolutely right . whoever thought crossrealm pvp between a "blizzlike" and donor gear server was a good ideea ... stupidest thing i ever heard and i hope you come to your freaking sense warmane and disable this .

5. Yesterday I started playing around with my prot warr for pvp. I know the situation is bad for Lordaeron (that's where I play) but it gets to a point that I had to come here and say something.
    Lordaeron is a server that when you see someone with Shadowmourne and full 25HC gear, you are like "Wow, look at this guy". But then you join BGs. All that astonishment is completely broken by the fact that you get full teams with 25HC gear -which is a rarity in Lordaeron- and if you don't have the luck to have the same type of team in your side, it's game over.
    From admiring progression and someone's gear to iceclown fiesta. So sad, no wonder why people completely left BGs in Lordaeron. Shame on you, Warmane, for not doing anything about it. Not even showing concern.

6. Yesterday I started playing around with my prot warr for pvp. I know the situation is bad for Lordaeron (that's where I play) but it gets to a point that I had to come here and say something.
    Lordaeron is a server that when you see someone with Shadowmourne and full 25HC gear, you are like "Wow, look at this guy". But then you join BGs. All that astonishment is completely broken by the fact that you get full teams with 25HC gear -which is a rarity in Lordaeron- and if you don't have the luck to have the same type of team in your side, it's game over.
    From admiring progression and someone's gear to iceclown fiesta. So sad, no wonder why people completely left BGs in Lordaeron. Shame on you, Warmane, for not doing anything about it. Not even showing concern.
    Don't blame Warmane for this. I think you are just that typical PvE player who rolled PvE prot warr and got kicked from raids since you can't handle aggro as tank and started trying PvP with 0 resil who just thought nice peel as prot warr is good enough for bgs. I know many good Lordaeron PvP players who have 6k+ gs and have at least 1k resil are doing very good in bgs. You are just an ignorant player who is very bad in PvP, so just stop blaming Warmane for this because they have done a very good job on this Cross-realm where huge number of players across the 3 wotlk realms enjoy.

Warmane doesn't have to do or change anything because of few crying and whining players like you who used to farm 2k gs people in bg within your realm with your 0 resil PvE prot warr, but that's not the case anymore. Now you got yourself a healthy competition and now you want it to be removed because you can't handle or have the skill to face equal geared people. Your mindset is just......... I want to farm low gs people within my realm, but I don't want to get farmed in cross-realm. 2020 thought huh? Is this your New year's resolution or something?

7. I agree. I play very casually and I don't see the point of having undergeared people vs starter pvp gear people vs random guys with shadowmournes
    It just made the PVP so annoying
    especially with the Icecrown elitists. Like relax. We're all playing on ****ty warmane

First 12