1. Lottery

Didn't want to open a new topic for this one question, but there is no thread on forums for the Lottery, nor was it announced in the latest news section so my question is
    Can someone explain to me how last week's rewards on lottery was UNCLAIMED? how is that possible? doesn't lottery rewards get automatically mailed to you if you're the winner by chance?

2. No, the winner has to log his / her account on the website and claim the reward, aka pick the character that they want the reward to be delivered to. Until they do so, the rewards stay unclaimed.

3. I thought that is actually the name of the guy ''Unclaimed''. xD

4. They should set a time for claiming the reward and if the time expires the reward should be given to another random person who bought tickets for it :)

5. No, the winner has to log his / her account on the website and claim the reward, aka pick the character that they want the reward to be delivered to. Until they do so, the rewards stay unclaimed.
    Do you perhaps know how much time do you have for it? And where exactly do you claim it? In the page where you collect the points, or the lottery one?

Would be damn shame to be the winner of unobtainable mount + 50 coins and miss out on it just because you forgot to check that particular day lul.

6. Do you perhaps know how much time do you have for it? And where exactly do you claim it? In the page where you collect the points, or the lottery one?

Would be damn shame to be the winner of unobtainable mount + 50 coins and miss out on it just because you forgot to check that particular day lul.
    I believe there's no time limit to pick your prize. Far as I know, you need to go to lottery page to see if you have won.

7. I believe there's no time limit to pick your prize. Far as I know, you need to go to lottery page to see if you have won.
    Does that mean the winner can still claim his reward like right now? That would be neat. x.x I wish staff would create a thread clearly explaining the rules and etc of it, so naive plebs like me wouldn't think that they won and missed out on reward because they checked on Tuesday instead of Monday. xD

8. Does that mean the winner can still claim his reward like right now? That would be neat. x.x I wish staff would create a thread clearly explaining the rules and etc of it, so naive plebs like me wouldn't think that they won and missed out on reward because they checked on Tuesday instead of Monday. xD
    Even the winners from the first lottery would be able to claim their rewards now. As far as I can see, they're much like those promotional codes, aka, they stay permanent and you can claim them at any time.