1. Some Questions About The Server

Hello, we are couple of friends who are going to start here but we have some concerns I think you guys can answer. So first of all we were thinking about Warmane years ago but we changed our mind completely to another game but back then Warmane had 12k onlinr on lich king server like now. How do people stay in the same expansion for years? Aint that has a limit to gearing at end game etc?
    Our second concern that since servers are old, you think we will be able to find parties for raid and dungeons or we will need hours to find one?
    Thanks in advance whoever wanna give us some info:)

2. The way I stay in an expansion forever (since 2012) is by having many alts (at least 20); I multibox, achievement hunt, train professions, have fun on the auction house buying/selling/farming stuff, trying to solo instances which are meant for more than 1 person etc. I enjoy it :)

3. The way I stay in an expansion forever (since 2012) is by having many alts (at least 20); I multibox, achievement hunt, train professions, have fun on the auction house buying/selling/farming stuff, trying to solo instances which are meant for more than 1 person etc. I enjoy it :)

agree

you roll new toons also the trill is in the chase not the catch