1. Bottom feeding WPvP

Why is EVERY low level contested zone, swarmed with lvl 60+'s who do nothing but kill people who are at least 30 levels below them?
    Especially Redridge mountains seems to suffer from this. I just don't get it. What's the fun in it? You get no contest and you get no honor. You are literally only a troll, feeding off the misery of others.

2. You said it yourself.. feeding off the misery of others is considered fun by some :) just try different zones or wait a bit with leveling, ganking is and will always be a part of this game.

3. But that's just bull****. I know that in retail, it's considered harassment and tend to get you punished if you do nothing but corpse camp low levels.
    This is NOT what WPvP is about, at all. If people are this bored with the game, maybe they should find something else to do.

4. But that's just bull****. I know that in retail, it's considered harassment and tend to get you punished if you do nothing but corpse camp low levels.
    This is NOT what WPvP is about, at all. If people are this bored with the game, maybe they should find something else to do.
    There is no punishemnt in retail (or official), and is not considered harssment, even if the rival player camps in front of your corpse to kill you once and once again for hours. There aren't pvp realms in "retail" now, but when was it, it was perfectly legal (and writed in the rules).
    It's shameful, yes. It's dishonorable, yes, but it's legal, and we can do nothing but ask for help to another players or our guild.