1. A lot of things are bugged for me, please help

Well, I just need help if someone who's reading this, has had the same problems.

I have a Pally, lvl 48, and I've playing on retri, but it is sick to wait sometimes for hous for a healer in rdf, so I decided to become a healer.
    I went to the trainer, and forgoten all the talents for a new start. And what? Nothing happens.
    I can't learn the spells/skill for mi new spec, like holy shock.
    I forget again the talents (did I something wrong? Lets see...). Nothing happens.
    Reload, nothing.
    Close the game, open it, nothing
    Close the game, delete cache folder and WTF, log in... Nothing happens.
    Then I forget again the talents (that I don't have since the first time, but... just in case). Guess what? Nothing happens.
    Alright, I send a ticket for this.

Meanwhile, I've created another char to level up it (with all that this means in Lordaeron) and make it a ****ng healer.
    So, I take my another char (that one bugged), and buy in the AH 4 bags to send to my new char. Then i want to buy a two-hand sword.
    AND GUESS WHAT? I can't do it. I can't buy a sword.
    So, I send the bags to my new char, whit a couple of gold coins for the training and for tha another character buys his sword for his own.
    I log in with the new char, get the bags and the gold, and get to Stormwind to buy my weapon.
    And again, I can't buy it. I try with another one, but neither.
    I equip my bags, and open all of it. And just show me the first 16 slots.
    Alright, I'm getting tired of this.
    Reload, nothing...
    Close the game, delete cache, etc... Log in, ant then I have my bags equiped. But still can't buy a ****ng weapong.
    I really don't know what to do, in this realm is so hard to level up, to get gold (I've wasted 30 golds forgetting talents, and that is A LOT).

Has anyone had these problems? How do you solved? What else can I do?

Thanks to all who can help me.

2. Did you put points in your other talents when you reset your Ret talents? Is the sword Bid only, or does it have a Buyout option on the AH? Have you checked if either the bags have a level requirement to be used? Maybe the Holy skills you want to learn have a higher level requirement or you already have learnt everything and just need to check your spellbook.

As far as I know, none of the things have ever been a problem for some player, but then again, it might be your unluck. Just test around and see what you have missed and open a ticket, just in case a GM has a good day and maybe helps you. The way you described your situation tho, nothing much can be said as to what exactly could be wrong.

Also, I know that at low levels gold can be a problem, so add me in game (Aerophd) and /w so I can give you some gold to have a good foundation. Good luck.

3. Did you put points in your other talents when you reset your Ret talents? Is the sword Bid only, or does it have a Buyout option on the AH? Have you checked if either the bags have a level requirement to be used? Maybe the Holy skills you want to learn have a higher level requirement or you already have learnt everything and just need to check your spellbook.

As far as I know, none of the things have ever been a problem for some player, but then again, it might be your unluck. Just test around and see what you have missed and open a ticket, just in case a GM has a good day and maybe helps you. The way you described your situation tho, nothing much can be said as to what exactly could be wrong.

Also, I know that at low levels gold can be a problem, so add me in game (Aerophd) and /w so I can give you some gold to have a good foundation. Good luck.
    Thanks for the answer.
    I didn't put any point in any tier of talents, and still can't get my healer spells. In example, Holy shock is learned at lvl 10, and I'm 48, so it's not for the level.
    The sword have the two options, bid and buy, and I try with at least 8 different swords, and nothing.
    The bags had a visual bug, because I've deleted the cache folder and then it works. But is not the same with the other problems that I still have. I've already sended a ticket and I'm waiting for the answer, but I see the same problem of the sword in the new char, so I understand that is a problem of mine or my game. But idk what's the problem, since I've doing the normal things, clear all, delete cache, wtf, etc.
    And yes, the gold is a REAL problem in Lordaeron, and for me is also bigger. I can't even buy the shield "wall of the dead" cause was in AH to 150G and I just have 70, and spending (wasting) 30G forgetting talents, is not so good to my economy.
    I'm in alliance side, so if you are too, I'll /w you

4. Holy shock is def not learned at 10 lmao, seeing how it’s a 40+ holy talent. This is wotlk, I recommend reading up on how things work. I assume you’re a bfa player

5. when you equip a new bag you have to relog in order for it to work

6. Like....do proffesions and don't buy items from AH while lvling... that would solve your gold problems. Is not worth buying items since you outlvl them so fast. And like someone above said, you sure you know how talents in wrath work? maybe do some research on that, is not the game that's bugged xD

7. Read a lvling guide for your class and pick a talent path from it, there is no reason to respec while lvling-not so much as you have at least-