1. Remove crossrealm PvP

Simply Remove crossrealm PvP

It is unfair for the icecrown players that we are the majority and makes unplayable the pvp

2. I think this is a fair solution, blackrock starters cant compare with icecrown shadowmourne wearers.

3. Neither can Icecrown starters compete with Blackrock starters, but doubt you'd have issues with that.
    Do some arenas, wf gear/ICC/rs is easy to get on BR at least.

4. Most players do not spend 120 euros on a weapon

5. Neither can Icecrown starters compete with Blackrock starters, but doubt you'd have issues with that.
    Everyone always forgets this...

6. icecrown starters are in the same bracket as blackrock starters ??? lol

7. icecrown starters are in the same bracket as blackrock starters ??? lol
    Deppends on the gear you have, you'll be on one group or another. I'm not sure on how the system works right now, but I have a furious warrior, not even 5k gs and I get on the high bracket group. So you may understand why we find ridiculous that people starting with relentless complain about gear, and imagine how bad it is for Lordaeron.

8. It's simply unfun . Whenever i get cross-realm group it's the most unfun BG i play that day . Our team is full of 18-20k hp people and the other team is full of guys that just logged for the first time , having full rele gear .

9. they made blackrock a horde server for bg you'll never get into a bg as alliance while playing there.
    after playing around 20 bgs i got in an alliance group once.

so i would suggest if they want cross faction make it for all servers.

10. It's unlikely they'll remove cross-realm BGs, since it cost money to deploy and it could result in Blackrock's PVP going down dramatically.

Unfortunately the gear-gap between each server is too much and it's pretty notorious in several situations, like when you join a BG and get oneshot by a S8/Smourne pally with wings every few seconds since they're already camping GY.

I'd say maybe try to balance the amount of people from each server allowed in each BG? Aiming to have the same amount of people (on both sides, ally and horde) from each server might help, although as I said, for now the gear gap is just so huge that it results in a very unbalanced PVP experience.