1. Current Horde BG situation - A problem that should not be ignored

The current situation for horde in Battleground is terrible

I have played for 2 years on Icecrown on both Ally and Horde side and win ratio was around 50/50. (By queing alone, no premade)
    Reason? the chance to win was based on the number of players with low gear. The team with more green gear players would lose.
    Thanks to this randomness the winning ratio was pretty balanced

Right now, after Crossrealm + BG Gearscore separation + Mercenary mode: Ally wins 80% of the time
    As consequence queing as Horde from Lordaeron/Icecrown and queing in general from Blackrock (since most of the time you end up in Horde team anyway) it is really frustrationg; and to be honest haivng a "pvp only" realm where you can NOT enjoy a bg while queue alone is not that good.

Since you guys have implemented a custom system to solve the problem of long queue time for Alliance Team I believe it would be fair to do something to increase Horde chance to win a BG as well ( because this problem started after 3 changes and 2 of them,BG Gearscore separion + Mercenary Mode, are "custom")

the most effective method would be to allow Icecrown players to join Mercenary Mode but, since you (staff) are not willing to let Icecrown people experiencing Mercenary Mode, I am here with a more acceptbale solution.

My suggestion is to make an adjustment to the current Mercenary Mode in order to send only blackrock alliance players with better gear/more experience to Horde side.
    Current Mercenary Mode is addressing every kind of Alliance Blackrock player to Horde Team with no discrimination (because the goal is only to reduce alliance queue time)
    I suggest to address, somehow, only decent Alliance Blackrock player to Horde team.
    The filter might be based on how many item above 264 ilvl they have OR if they have 1550 arena achievement OR based on /played time

In this way you will reduce the amount of "full rele gear" players on Horde team.
    This is the composion of almost every bg right now:
    Ally team is usually made for 80% by icecrown players (usually Bis)
    Horde team is usually made for 80% by Blackrock players (usually full rele)

The problem is not just about their Relentless Gear but the fact that on Blackrock realm a guy with "full rele gear" often means someone who is playing that character/class for the firt time (just to test/practice); in these cases they are useless for their Team. It's like having an AFK/naked player.
    Also, the current Mercenary mode system is addressing too many of these newbie in horde team. (and at the same time addressing less of these blackrock newbie players on alliance team)

As small side effect the Allience queue time might be increased a bit but it should not be a big deal.
    This is the history of ally queue time:
    Before cross realm (Icecrown realm)= 4-7min queue
    After crossrelam= 7-12min
    Right now= 1sec-3min during afternoon and evening / 2-4min at morming (because less Blackrock ppl online)

In my opinion this Horde BG problem should not be ignored. So, even if this suggestion will not be accepted, something should be done anyway
    Edited: June 18, 2019

2. I really don't see the point of keeping mercenary mode, this "light" version of cross-faction BGs, up at any cost.
    The days of faction patriotism are long gone. Ppl role alliance for the only sake of having the superior Human racial and not because they feel patriotic to that faction.
    It would make so much more sense to make BGs completely faction less and sort teams based on gear rather than based on the faction. Having balanced BGs is FAR more important than keeping up that illusional faction patriotism that nobody feels nowadays.
    Edited: June 15, 2019

3. Being on winning side and winning almost 100 % without any kind of challenge gets old. Good players want challenge not total farm of people in greens.

I qued on my fully geared toon few bgs yesterday after not playing for at least a year and facerolled forgetting to press at least 1/3 of the buttons to victory without any effort.

Eventually if this won't be fixed ques will go up for ally again.

4. I just startet playing on this Warmane server (icecrown) the "balence" is legit broken. When i que alone om the only 1 from my server(Horde side) while the whole alli team is from Icecrown and know how to play. I get qued with Blackrock people who dont even try? People are afk and already know they will lose becouse they dont wanna fight for it or even worse they cant play? Been playing ALOT of pvp games, many moba and other mmorpg games and this is clearly the most unbalenced pvp game play ive seen in my 20 years of gaming/pvp'ing...

5. Current reaction of the warmane staff:

6. This concerns me because I just rolled horde and plan to do some BG pvp.... :(

7. This concerns me because I just rolled horde and plan to do some BG pvp.... :(
    Well I hope you have 30 points to switch over. At least do it while it's available.

8. They should at just delete crossrealm queue IMO, becouse 90% shadowmournes are on icecrown. Blackrock players are mandatory rele so it would be more competitive to not mix with overgeared icecrown players.