1. Coins Gifting(my friends want to help me)

hey i got few friends, and they want to gift me coins to buy shadowmourne and gear on my warrior. my queston is: Can i get banned because of that? I' dont want to get banned thats why i first ask. Please answer me if you can, or if someone have been in same situations like me. I would really be happy if any GM would answer and clear this situation in my head.

2. Yes, they can gift you coins so you can buy stuff, why else would they gift coins?

3. Yes, they can gift you coins so you can buy stuff, why else would they gift coins?
    but what if warmane think, i bought them ilegal? i also got several gifts from my other alt account which i sold some characters... please answer.

4. You sound really sketchy being so worried about it. Like you're about to buy coins from someone that's not Warmane and you want to know if you'll get caught.

Anyway, there is an option to gift coins.

...So use it.

5. You sound really sketchy being so worried about it. Like you're about to buy coins from someone that's not Warmane and you want to know if you'll get caught.

Anyway, there is an option to gift coins.

...So use it.
    nah my friend, i have also bought couns on my acc for 20 euros :) i just asked for secure reason, i played alot and i dont want to loose my account

6. Icecrown is a pay to win server anyways, so you are doing nothing wrong by using the pay to win side of it. Warmane is happy for everyone who buys shadowmourne from the shop, so why do you worry?

7. Icecrown is a pay to win server anyways, so you are doing nothing wrong by using the pay to win side of it. Warmane is happy for everyone who buys shadowmourne from the shop, so why do you worry?
    Didn't know you could buy skills to play the game.

8. Icecrown is a pay to win server anyways, so you are doing nothing wrong by using the pay to win side of it. Warmane is happy for everyone who buys shadowmourne from the shop, so why do you worry?
    it's pay to save time. no amount of money can buy skill. go whine somewhere else.

9. @Rakali No you cannot get banned for receiving coins, what you choose to buy for them is your choise.

Warmane have the tab "coin gifting" for that purpose, would be really wierd if they choose to bann people for using a system they implemented for that sole purpose.

10. @Rakali No you cannot get banned for receiving coins, what you choose to buy for them is your choise.

Warmane have the tab "coin gifting" for that purpose, would be really wierd if they choose to bann people for using a system they implemented for that sole purpose.
    thank you very much! for the answer! :)