1. We don't want to mess with "racials" but we can "mess" the whole game....

I've read some topics about balancing the Alliance/Horde faction but the staff keep saying taht they don't want to mess the with human racial. Instead, they created the crossfaction pvp and other custom modification...

The result ? The game is now even worse than before.

Alliance or not, you always play in horde team in BGS and you get kicked your *** by fully stuff Alliance teams. I'm playing since 2 days in this server and I'm already looking for another one...

I'm talking to you, the staff : do you think people will use your store more often after being campkilled a whole day ?

2. People have been bitching about this since it was introduced. At this point I think it's clear they won't do anything about it. So change factions if you must.

3. 2 full days and you already have the solution? You got some insight that staff doesn't?
    Where's the suggestion here? I just see a rant, if you think of something useful post that.

4. How does faction change help? here is clearly from blackrock

5. @grobain161

There is a clear suggestion: Disable cross-realm bgs. If you must do something then enable mercenary mode as the original post suggested. Clear and easy

6. Disabling cross realm would make blackrock have longer wait time, decreasing it's population and making people leave. Once it's population is low enough it'll be shut down. So disabling crossrealm would harm only blackrock. Both icecrown and lordaeron have enough population to stay afloat.