1. What level of GS are required to join random HC?

In 3.3.5, I am 2890 GS and still not enough for random HC or even not for normal fos nad? What level is required?

2. If you obtain many gear pieces, relog first, then try to queue.

RDF isn't based on GS, it's based on average item level. Heirlooms comes with nice GS, but their item levels are 1.

3. From what I know it's not based on gs but on average ilvl. 180ilvl for most hc, 200ilvl for fos pos and toc hc and 219 for hor hc.

4. My rogue was able to do hc dungeons with ilvl 138 trinkets on because i had 264 boe gear on it when i got to lvl 80. So you dont need to have 180ilvl in all slots

5. Thanks. Do you know how to see average ilvl? I can only see GS.

6. you can turn "show itemlvl" on under interface somewhere cant quite remember where. average ilvl im not sure if there is any way to see that though but if you can see the gears ilvl then you have an idea of what to upgrade first. Also look on AH for lvl 77+ BOE gear even if it isnt good for your role if it can help you queue its probably worth it and you can also just switch back to the other gear after you queued for rdf hc.

7. Thanks. I already meet the requirement of HC. Average ilvl 180+ would be fine for HC but not for HC fos pos or toc