1. I'm a simple player....

Hi brothers from all realms who would probably read my topic. I started playin' on the Blackrock realm about few days ago because i'm a big fan of WOTLK pvp. All good till now, right? Aahh "caugh*, no they're not!!!
    What bothers me a lot is this system called "Cross-Realm Battlegrounds". I'm tryin' to expose some good parts and some bad parts about this stuff. So lets begin!

1. Good things about Cross-Realm Battlegrounds

a) Short waiting quene time
    b) Nothing else

2. Bad things about Cross-Realm Battlegrounds

a) Unfair player distribution in every battleground
    b) Hard to obtain more advanced gear for your charachter
    c) Player refuse to quene because of "only loose bg"

With all this said, i'm writing to the Staff of this cool server with 2 solutions to solve this unfair thing that all players complain about it.

1. REMOVE the cross-realm battle grounds because for simple players like me tryin' to have fun on server doesn't gave me any kind of good time...
    2. If you really want to keep some of cross thing, do a cross-faction battlegrounds because the time on quene will be not to long and players could really have fun.

Thank you for your consideration and have a good time!

2. Hard to obtain gear on blackrock? Oh please, you'll get 50k honor relatively fast, way faster then you'd get it leveling, gearing (for pve) and getting screwed over in ICC/RS cause "it's not bis for you."

The thing with blackrock is that anyone can make any character and people go there to try it out. Never have I seen more rogues, fire mages and warlocks in BGs than since this was implemented. People log in, play for an hour or two, dislike it and move on to another spec/class they've never played before.

Something needs to be done, but just outright removing crossrealm and making blackrock wait 15m for yet another WSG is not the solution. If blackrock's population goes lower it might end up like Cata.

3. Something needs to be done, but just outright removing crossrealm and making blackrock wait 15m for yet another WSG is not the solution. If blackrock's population goes lower it might end up like Cata.
    Actually it is the solution. Everyone wanted to roll human for the free trinket perk? fine no problem, but deal with the long *** queues. You don't want to wait 15-20 min on average? Tranfer to horde, problem solved.

This was actually the way things would have balanced, but for the convenience of alliance this **** got implemented and now the only ones that get benefit is exclusively icecrown alliance, horde from all realms suffer and alliance from blackrock suffer aswell.

Remove mercenary mode and enable free transfers from alliance to horde, problem solved.

4. Actually it is the solution. Everyone wanted to roll human for the free trinket perk? fine no problem, but deal with the long *** queues. You don't want to wait 15-20 min on average? Tranfer to horde, problem solved.

This was actually the way things would have balanced, but for the convenience of alliance this **** got implemented and now the only ones that get benefit is exclusively icecrown alliance, horde from all realms suffer and alliance from blackrock suffer aswell.

Remove mercenary mode and enable free transfers from alliance to horde, problem solved.
    Queues for Icecrown Alliance were fine. Maybe a bit long but not long enough to cause trouble. And if they were long you always had the option of changing for free every month.

Honestly: I don't know what problem Molten intended to fix with this decision. Or with cross-realm battlegrounds, for that matter.
    Edited: June 16, 2019

5. Actually it is the solution. Everyone wanted to roll human for the free trinket perk? fine no problem, but deal with the long *** queues. You don't want to wait 15-20 min on average? Tranfer to horde, problem solved.

Except the problem is not solved because only a few would transfer from ally to horde. The people playing as human wanna stay as human for that free trink, or because they like the ally.

It's just not that simple.

6. Except the problem is not solved because only a few would transfer from ally to horde. The people playing as human wanna stay as human for that free trink, or because they like the ally.

It's just not that simple.
    What's not simple about it? We won't have to deal with 8 afkers from blackrock on every single battleground that in the end it turns out they are alliance and the alliances that refuse to roll horde will roll horde eventually because they would get sick of queues.

So why would it matter if they roll mainly alliance because "they like it" if in the end they are always horde in BG's?

It is fundamental for this expansion to keep a healthy pvp enviroment, we have enough with half the alliance warriors scripting on arenas and getting away from it that now we also have to deal with this lovecraftian **** on BG's. It's literally IMPOSIBLE to gear up as horde in icecrown, it's just plain and simple IMPOSIBLE. It took me 300 BG's, no ****ing jokes, 300 BG's to get full furious+wf offparts including belt and boots. 1 week for each item at the very least because all I would get when I joined a BG was getting farmed on the graveyard, and this is not an isolated case. If playing horde is not fun and everyone rolls alliance the faction balance in other things will go to the mud. Less auction house, less gems, gold devaluation on alliance due to gems and an endless amount of issues that could be easily avoided by simply removing the mercenary mode. You are upset because you have to wait 10-15 mins in q? THEN ROLL ****ING HORDE. I don't understand why the horde on 2 realms has to get ****ed up into oblivion for the sake of faster queues for alliance, it was hard as **** before mercenary mode to win a BG but right now it's just impossible and even if it is I think we can agree that 99% of the hordes are giving up and more will do and more will transfer to alliance so go figure the result in the upcoming months.

There are many, many, many threads complaining about this issue, and it's for a reason. I understand that the **** about the racials is completely out of place when it comes to BG's and that's also something that I disagree with even though I roll horde. But the disadvantage horde is having right now is just unreal, demotivating and deal breaking.

7. Or they can do a equal player distribution... It's totally unfair like 95% players from aliance to be full pvp geared and horde players to be like "starter gear" equiped. I know is fun to "farm" players in bg but not in that way...

Warmane staff i guess is sleeping or not see what's happen. Just join one bg on horde side and read the chat. 9/10 bgs at least 1 player complain about this **** cross-realm...

8. dude..you lost me at " b) Hard to obtain more advanced gear for your charachter"..

excuse moa, is this a type of joke that im too fuc.king retar.ded to understand it ?