1. Why you shoud play PVP in Icecrown?

Now with those crossrealm bgs, what is the reason to play in Icecrown?,
    you can get in blackrock all free, relentles armor, potions, profetions, gems, enchants, and as I can see, now bgs looks like (Icecrown/Alliance) vs (Horde/Blackrock) it is hurting pvp specially in Icecrown horde side, a lot of ppl hate this crossrealm bg pvp, how could it be fixed?

2. Cross realm only benefits Alliance you barely see any Icecrown players on Horde side its just better not to do PvP as Horde till they fix this system.

3. So lets start off with the following:
    I am a Horde player.
    I play mostly PvE so its not like i PvP every day!

The whole crossrealm thing actually isn't that much of a problem.

The real problem is that players from blackrock mostly dont know their class.
    I seen them do some really dumb things.

Next to the fact they dont know their class they also prefer to go dps. (Totally understandable)
    But in order to win as Horde we really need keyplayers like actual healers.

9 out of 10 times when i join a bg on my pala i am forced to go heal in order to actually get a chance on winning.

Now i do have to say that lately i have seen more skilled/geared players from Blackrock.

And i suprisingly often win a bg, regardless of what all the QQ threats say.

I think over time when Blackrock is getting a more dedicated players the bg's on horde side will improve.

4. Short answer: Because you can't gank low levels.

5. In short, we are all the Icecrown-Alliance boxing bags because Warmane allows it, probably because it earns more money from Icecrown-Alliance, and all the other realms are doomed to be the cattle of Icecrown-Alliance...so... GG

6. Because if you just want to pvp you play on Blackrock, if you want to play a mmorpg with a pvp focus you play on Icecrown. Grinding dungeons, world pvp, raiding, leveling, actually feeling attached to your character etc are all reasons to pvp on a "normal" server. If you ONLY want to pvp and nothing else, play Blackrock.

7. Alliance gets to have all the PvP fun on Icecrown hehe...:(