1. Twink Chaos reborn!!

I'm happy to see that Twinking is alive and well on this server!

I recently rejoined the server and xfered to alliance after a long long break and dove back into the wpvp twink scene on my 40. It was shear joy the past few days running into so many other twinks in STV and Tanaris to battle it out. The zones are well populated and battles are fierce and often :D

Special shout out to Nuuts for representing the 40 bracket and tearing my rogue a new one. I'm rusty asf and they really reminding me how rusty I am :D. Also need to get enchants on my new alliance only quest items but THATS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR HOW BADLY THEY TORE ME APART haha :D

Anywho hope to see more twinks pop up in the mid range BRACKETS! If you've never twinked before give it a go! Its an entirely new way to experience the game and you can even *gasp* main on your 40 and never end game again and be just as happy!

Hope to see you all around the world!
    Bangalash - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary
    Edited: June 17, 2019

2. I want to twink tbh, but it doesnt seem to be alot of twinks atm. I want to play the 39 bracket

3. The BGs in each bracket are non-existent and have been for a very long time. But most twinks just exp lock *(which can be done via your account panel on the website)* and roam the open world. I've seen a lot of 29-39 in STV this past week that I've been back as well as a few solid 40s (40 is mostly a world PVP bracket, which I and a few others play in, I haven't seen too many 40s though). Tanaris is also a hot spot for the 39+ twinks.

If you want to twink give it a go! Open world pvp as a twink is a very fun experience and honestly I think we've all done enough WSG and AB in our lifetimes at 70 so the lack of BGs in the twink brackets just isn't really an issue.

4. July 8, 2019  
    Aliance or Horde? matadox2 i play on Aliance side

5. July 9, 2019  

sponsors?

Is 29 active? Anyone sponsoring :D TBC was the absolute best for twinking IMO