1. Wintergrasp

So wintergrasp is only who got the most multiboxer in their team ?
    I mean okay you need money so you cap server for 12k players we got it, but don't you think multi boxing isn't ruining the f***** game ?

[url=https://www.noelshack.com/2019-25-1-1560786615-wg.png]

2. Yeah, this subject has been bombarded on these forums, Everyone except the multiboxers themself hates it.

Just like cheaters everyone hates them but they themself love it.

3. I don't like Wintergrasp anyway, and I know these guys are being allowed because they pay the bills, so let them do whatever they want.

4. So wintergrasp is only who got the most multiboxer in their team ?
    I mean okay you need money so you cap server for 12k players we got it, but don't you think multi boxing isn't ruining the f***** game ?

[url=https://www.noelshack.com/2019-25-1-1560786615-wg.png]
    No, they cap the server at 12k because it's only supposed to be 6k and 12k is double that amount, which forces certain changes to occur. Multiboxing in wintergrasp can also cause problems for the team the multiboxer is on. He can only be in ONE place, and mana/rune is still a resource that depletes. You can take him out, but most people would rather whine about it.

5. You can take him out, but most people would rather whine about it.
    "You can take him out" ha... ha... hahahahahahahah, You hear that OP? You're bad, you should be able to solo that dude easy.

6. Multiboxing helps the opposite faction becoming better due to high tenacity buff, at least this is what I've experienced in the last couple of weeks...

7. "You can take him out" ha... ha... hahahahahahahah, You hear that OP? You're bad, you should be able to solo that dude easy.
    Where did I mention that he can solo a boxer? you're in wintergrasp, you have a team equivalent or CLOSE to that amount of people who can surround and seperate a boxer. Is wintergrasp supposed to be solo play? because last I played it, I was surrounded by allies who were throwing their bodies against the enemy.

8. Multiboxers can be killed, just don't try to solo one like an *****.
    Multiboxers aren't the reason why server is full. There are more bots running than there are mb toons.
    You could report the obvious bots, rather than cry here on forum about mb's.
    They are allowed to play "because they pay the bills", well, you pay the bills then. Don't make mb's do it for you.. What's that? Lost your wallet?
    No, seriously, they are allowed as blizzard allows them too? So Warmane and Blizzard are after money, how you think the world runs? :shockedpikachu:

9. I mean there really isnt any incentive for high gs people to play wintergrasp. You'd have make a rather large group with the sole purpose of killing a multiboxer. Everyone else in wintergrasp is useless 0-5kgs tbh.

10. Multiboxers can be killed, just don't try to solo one like an *****.
    Multiboxers aren't the reason why server is full. There are more bots running than there are mb toons.
    They are allowed to play "because they pay the bills", well, you pay the bills then. Don't make mb's do it for you.. What's that? Lost your wallet?
    No, seriously, they are allowed as blizzard allows them too? So Warmane and Blizzard are after money, how you think the world runs? :shockedpikachu:
    Same thing as why we have to pay to skip queue. For money, but yeah it's fine, I know they need to profit somehow.

11. Multiboxers can be killed, just don't try to solo one like an *****.
    Lmao. Clearly a 10 moonkin + 5Dk can be clear for sure. The problem is not really multi boxing. Do whatever you want but Mb in WINTERGRASP is pure s****. Your team and the opposite don't enjoy at all, for just 1 man ? Don't you think there is a problem ? I mean to win you're supposed to teamplay and cooperate and win due to this or personnal effort. Not bcs a kiddo is solo reaping the other team cause no one can go closer than 300feet.

I'm not here to qq about it, i'm just asking the good question (as we can see we don't have the same opinion so lets talk about it, that's why there is a forum no ?)

12. Lmao. Clearly a 10 moonkin + 5Dk can be clear for sure. The problem is not really multi boxing. Do whatever you want but Mb in WINTERGRASP is pure s****. Your team and the opposite don't enjoy at all, for just 1 man ? Don't you think there is a problem ? I mean to win you're supposed to teamplay and cooperate and win due to this or personnal effort. Not bcs a kiddo is solo reaping the other team cause no one can go closer than 300feet.

I'm not here to qq about it, i'm just asking the good question (as we can see we don't have the same opinion so lets talk about it, that's why there is a forum no ?)
    You do know that multiboxers can be found on both factions, right? What if there's MB on each side, what then?

Multiboxer is only effective in a small area of the zone, rest of the zone is free for grabs.
    In a 40v40, let's say other side has a 20 char setup. MB defends/controls 1 base, leaving rest of the bases to 20 players to defend/control/fight for. Now, you have a force of 40 individuals who should ignore the base(s) MB is on, and go for the rest. That's 20vs40, wonder who would win.
    Yeah, team play and cooperating is important, running head on to MB is stupid.

13. It's already complicated to coordinate a premade of friends in a battleground, imagine if you had to coordinate a pug of 40 players, heh.

(Obviously he is trolling but I found the situation to be funny.)