1. Mining Profession Problem

I played at many servers but for first time its so hard to get mining 450. Its near impossible to find mines to mine... I already lost days for as much as nothing progress to gather some materials..
    Is that normal? Can you make drop more often or something?
    I'am sure there are a lot of people who had same problem, i even try to find some mines late at nigth but also they are already looted or just they spawn not so many...
    Watched blizzard guides for mining but they are almost useless here..
    Due high population in Icecrown or some policy i dont know why but please Warmane, consider some minor changes atlast its really terrible.
    I dont like to complain about stuff but that get on my nerves..
    Thank you anyway.

2. Nodes respawn can't be changed because of the high population that ice crown allows already. I also tried mining and found that camping certain nodes near each other and running in a circle is the most efficient. You're up against people who TIME their respawns. If you want to mine, you literally have to FIGHT for it, which is great! because it's a very realistic approach. Goodluck!

3. Nodes respawn can't be changed because of the high population that ice crown allows already. I also tried mining and found that camping certain nodes near each other and running in a circle is the most efficient. You're up against people who TIME their respawns. If you want to mine, you literally have to FIGHT for it, which is great! because it's a very realistic approach. Goodluck!
    Dude are you serious?
    First out there cannot find $hit to mine.
    Second i am low gs green player, almost everybody can beat my ***.
    Third until 3.5 gs i cannot do RDF heroic, nobody took me on instances because of low gs.
    And least but not last how i suppost to do profession with Plate class hero and gear myself?
    At icecrown 75% of Battlegrounds alliance beat our horde *** so hard - there are so many geared players.
    So new players like me, near impossible to do profession,,
    Near impossible to gain gold unless you donate.
    Near impossible to gear yourself unless you play monts and monts for emblems.
    So once you hit lvl 80 you are so screw up cannot do anything by your own, and everybody *****ing about gs achievments etc.
    How i am supposted to do something different than delete my account and migrate somwhere else?

4. Sorry to break it to you, but that's how it's supposed to be.

You can do quests, loot and vendor gray items, sell greens and better on AH.
    You can buy reagents and craft things to sell for profit.

You are not supposed to do everything on your own. Find a guild and make friends who are in the same position as you.

Every person ever could do it, but not you, I hope you see where is the problem.

P.S.
    There are 8 pages of saronite ore and 18 pages of saronite bars on AH. Where did it come from, you think someone didn't have to fight to get them?
    Edited: June 18, 2019

5. Dude are you serious?
    Third until 3.5 gs i cannot do RDF heroic, nobody took me on instances because of low gs.
    And least but not last how i suppost to do profession with Plate class hero and gear myself?
    At icecrown 75% of Battlegrounds alliance beat our horde *** so hard - there are so many geared players.
    So once you hit lvl 80 you are so screw up cannot do anything by your own, and everybody *****ing about gs achievments etc.
    How i am supposted to do something different than delete my account and migrate somwhere else?
    What are you suggesting? Faster respawns so bots get even more ore?
    You can't do HC as blizzard made it, you'd just be a dead weight when you're lower than the minimum gs, even at the minimum you'll get at least 3 wrong items and be equally useless.

It's not near impossible, it just takes work. There's players that played here for years, literally years, they know the respawns, they know other farmers, they know when others are farming.
    You can't do anything on your own, yes, this is an mmo rpg, it's not supposed to be a single player game. Get a guild, do dungeons with them. There's always people farming RDFHC.

6. The gold squish generated more botters, Before when everyone had gold cap we didn't have a bot problem, only bots you would find was for peoples Guild bank so they could support with flasks / mats etc for raiding.
    Getting gold was easy, Hell, people gave away gold to beggers cause they had so much gold.

Now with gold squish you make gold much more valueable and therefor people botting will find profit in this.

Warmane brought this on themself and the more they squish the more bots they will get, and considering they don't have a good solution for botters they keep digging their own grave deeper.
    Edited: June 18, 2019

7. Dude are you serious?
    Hi, I'm a new player, and I am:

1. Searching areas that are not highly populated by people and have low frequency of nodes, making it more "possible".
    2. Am gearing through RDF instances for emblems.
    3. Doing weekly wintergrasp quests for honor points.
    4. Doing dailies for gold/exalted equips.
    5. earn 1000 achievement points so I can vote daily for points to gear myself.
    6. making another character to take a trade profession like enchanting to make more gold.
    7. Finding populated mobs that drop plenty of cloth/greens.
    8. evaluating the AH and figure out what people buy daily so I can take on that task if it's not too much trouble but big reward.

I mean, I can go on, or, I can uninstall and move on. Either way, I'd have to look for an insta 80 server if I'm not willing to do the things you're not willing to do.

8. There is plenty of Cobalt around Borean Tundra, and you can later get Saronite/Titanium in Icecrown and WG. I do this every week and often get around 6 stacks of Saronite and 50 Titanium or so. Very rarely do I have to pvp for the nodes, you just have to learn the routes.

9. There is plenty of Cobalt around Borean Tundra, and you can later get Saronite/Titanium in Icecrown and WG. I do this every week and often get around 6 stacks of Saronite and 50 Titanium or so. Very rarely do I have to pvp for the nodes, you just have to learn the routes.
    And play at the right times, 4-9 PM central european time is the worst.
    Do it at the night time when server is much less crowded.

10. And play at the right times, 4-9 PM central european time is the worst.
    Do it at the night time when server is much less crowded.
    yeah, 'cuz **** sleep when you gotta farm

11. Indeed, high level mining is hard in this server, but not impossible. Just mine later or somewhere else. Also, use Gatherer addon.

You can find plenty of Saronite nodes in Sholazar bassin
    Cobalt nodes in Zuldrak, Crystalsong Forest and Borean Tundra
    Titanium is harder to find because heavily farmed but you can stumble upon some nodes in Icecrown (and other zones but they are even rarer)

12. Mine early in the morning. Otherwise you're basically losing your time.

13. Mining is OK atm - Yes,you have to compete with other players for nodes,but you are playing mmorpg(this is making the game interesting after all) - if you dont like it you need to move to some random RPG where you can farm 24/7 without problems.
    If they increase the spawn rate there are going to be more materials and prices will drop and ofc mining will lose part of its value.

Edit:If you find someone botting make a video about him and report him.

14. I earned 90% of my gold from mining, it seems tough but when you learn the spawns by heart and find the right time of the day to mine it very well might be the most efficient gold earning method that at least i know of.