1. GoT Ending, books and more...

Hey guys I'm sure there are a few of you who happen to like a song of ice and fire. What do you think of the direction and ending the TV show took. Are you pleased with the ending? Are you going to read the last 2 books regardless knowing the ending or you got too disappointed about it? Also what do you think it would have been the perfect ending in your oppinion in case you are not happy about the actual one.

2. It's around seasons 5 or 6 when the show starts to deviate heavily away from the books. So I'd probably read the books still, if I'd read books in general.

Tyrion becomes .. dumb towards the end. Amazing he didn't get executed by Daenerys.
    Sandor's words to Arya, really? That's all it took?

I don't hate the last season, nor do I exactly like it.
    Long as we get to keep Tormund.

Least it wasn't some vision of future Bran saw while hanging out with the Three-Eyed Raven.

Spoilers, just in case.
    Spoiler: Show

Perfect ending? Dany not losing her sanity. Dany taking the Iron Throne and ruling over the kingdoms, Jon on her side. Arya should've gotten her kill, Cersei. Euron and Jaime fighting it out somewhere else.. Killing off Bronn would've been nice. Some good guys need to die too? Maybe Grayworm, Davos.

3. I trully want to read this book