I'd say that a lot of points here are unanimous amongst old arena players, or just experienced players in general:

LoS is completely bugged, dmg is off the rails (just see ret pally dmg), 90% of any arena game is just smourne stomp with Heroic trink procs, 70%+ of all BGs are lost because you're placed as horde (despite being alliance) with a ton of AFK multiboxers and poorly geared noobs.

In addition to this, I have experienced that it is quite laggy and unfortunately the transmog system is quite inferior to the previous versions (also, RIP the option to morph your character, which was great).

While I do understand AT is long gone and this merge has brought a completely different product to the market (Blackrock), I think it's time for the devs to take a step back and ask themselves who they really are creating this realm for. If it's a PVP/arena focused realm, then how come it just feels like an unbalanced, bugged, PAY2WIN nightmare? I thought that was the point of ICC? It seems a bit like Blackrock is the sandbox from which ICC bgs/arena brackets are feeding. The balanced PVP this server was known for in the beginnings is what made it famous, and I know a lot of people who have stopped playing or reduced the frequency because of these new changes. Lots of old AT glads have moved on since it's just not balanced and playing w/p all the time is lame.

It's great that people donate and help keep up with the server costs, of course that's a crucial part of the development, but adding every Heroic item in history and SM to a competitive arena realm is just non-sense. Even Blizzard was made aware of the nightmare they brought to PvP with such items.

@throwback to the balanced 3.3.5b version we had where spells were fixed and no OP gear was allowed in arena. ;(((
Yea I knew I was forgetting something, morphing was so cool...Damn I'm gonna miss that aswell.

Yea paladin dmg is off any charts tbh. Self buffed BiS palas kill me in 4 sec HoJ with 30k hp+20k armor+1,4k resil+ shamanistic rage. I'm thinking their talent for wings ( forgot the name) might be bypassing resilience in addition to dmg reduction effect, might be wrong tho cus you never know what's bugged with this trash core.