1. Blackrock and how it's affected by the crossrealm. IMHO !

I have a solid amount of time played on this expansion in various aspects of the game such as BGs, arenas, pug raiding, hardcore no life raiding, you name it ( you probably get the point). However when it comes to pvp I would always look no further than AT (blackrock rn).

And AT has been through ups and downs, I've played when the gear was free, when you had to farm it, 3.3.5b , 264 ilvl meta , all heroics available except for SM and even now with SM I still play it (even tho I dislike the SM being in arenas and I absolutely hate that they removed 3.3.5b which was the superior patch), again point is I played not only a crapton of WOTLK but a crapton of AT aswell.

I try to take whatever class I play to 2,2k rating atleast (which I have done with lock,enh,sub,MM and ret) and even tho blackrock is considered mainly arena realm I cannot help myself but play some BGs. BGs are my guilty pleasure. I know my chars are BiS, I know BGs are not rated but goddamn I just love them (my favourite is AB if you were wondering). However BGs are the least fun thing in the world rn if you are a blackrock player (sry fam).

Even tho the post is already a wall of text I have yet to express my concerns. This was more of a introduction in hopes you recognize me as credible.

1. First and most obvious one is the "soft" crossfaction mode or whatever name you wanna call it. It's horse **** ! I stood here for a good couple of minutes trying to put it into few simple and civilized words but I cannot. It's garbage, hot trash. There is no other way to spin it. There is not a single good thing about this "feature"whatsoever. NONE ! It's a mistake, it's ruining the game, I have no idea what kind of a person put it here and hasn't yet removed it but goddamn it takes a talent to think of something this stupid.
    2. If you haven't noticed on blackrock we are running the warmane core rn. Compared to the old AT core, the warmane core is an absolute setback. I cannot stress this enough but I'll try. The warmane core is like last century stuff. It feels like I'm playing some sort of Alpha pre pre pre release WoW wotlk.
    2.1 It has numerous issues. The dmg on this core is not right, idk if resil is not working or dmg is bugged but there is too much dmg. Pet resil is 100% not working, 100%. I'm playing a lot of enh and if you would take a look at my wolves....they would die. Not even kidding, they just die. DK dots them, they die.Fire mage bomb kills them. Ret paladins kill them with 2 divines storms (and they don't even target them, they just kill wolves on accident). Bala starfall=dead. War spins 2 times or has sweeping strikes,you guessed it, dead wolves. Wolves don't benefit from my resil/armor or something. I even took out my feral spirit glyph which is considered essential because in every arena my wolves are out for 10-15 sec tops before they die. I know for a fact there is something wrong here because my wolves would NEVER die on old core. Also keep in mind I play with atleast 1250 resil(1350 with shield) and they benefit from my armor/stamina/resil AND they heal themselves when they are hitting.
    2.2 Terrain on this core is just for aesthetics. Terrain in BG is there but doesn't exist if that makes sense. You are getting blasted through walls,trees and what not, it just doesn't work. In arenas it's a little bit better but not quite. I've noticed I can melee hit ppl through the ****ing pillars. In BGs terrain gives you false sense of security vs ranged dps. Terrain is there but it isn't.
    2.3 BGs are bugged af ! AV mines are constantly bugging, SotA rogues destroying relic chamber before destroying gates, IoC immortal siege engines, not being able to cap bases/flags because of poorly scripted crossfaction changes, flag carriers not showing on map (basically invisible unless you can physically see them), scoreboards completely broken etc.
    3. It's laggy. It's lagging on a daily basis+DCs. Idk if this is just realm or server in general but it's just something that's daily now. It's not lag all the time but it just happens every day, if I do 50 solo q arenas in a day we will get that "sliding all over the place lag" in 3-5 arenas.
    4. Transmog system is garbage. It just is. The old system is better, the systems on other servers are better, every tmog system we ever had on blackrock alone is better than this pile of trash. It's the worst transmog system I've even seen in my life. After a total of maybe 1k BGs+Arenas from the last season and start of this one I've managed to collect 3 scrolls and ended up bricking one because I did not know you cannot transmog cursed vision of sargeras on an item that is not leather.... There is no way to do ID transmog anymore, I can't even find a way to use all the cool transmog items I've had collected from previous system with cases+tokens. I ended up giving up on that and downloaded Model Swapper. This is not working out sry.

I'm sure I even had more things in mind but I guess I forgot them. I'm playing nothing but BGs and Solo Q on this server and every change that has happened affected me negatively. I got hyped for BGs que timers and maybe crossrealm solo q but BGs are unplayable, you get forced horde and get farmed out of existence. And solo q got shadowmourne and no crossrealm. The core is a far cry from AT's one.

This could have been great for the blackrock realm but outside of maybe 2s and 3s, which I don't play because 2s is SM war/pal 90% of the games and 3s are still dead, I haven't seen anything positive yet.
    Edited: June 19, 2019

2. The crossrealm bull**** is ruining icecrown pvp aswell...i know its easy to get gear on icecrown inb4 some smart troll points that out. But you still have to get it apart from blackrock. Dont get me wrong i have many bis chars. But the problem starts when i level a pvp alt and im literally sitting dead on graveyard every bg bcs i die in one hit from bis people from blackrock. And im not even talking arenas. Like wtf...ive been queueing 2s for 2 hours on saturday evening and bear in mind i had ZERO rating. But we were getting bis people from blackrock 99% of time. I literally won 1 single arena when we finally got someone with equal gear from icecrown

3. I don't understand the concept of that "new" Blackrock realm.
    For what audience is that realm? Players that lack the time to level and gear up on Icecrown and thus choose Blackrock as a compromise?
    Beside the faster gearing, what PvP content does Blackrock have that Icecrown doesn't have? The only thing that comes in mind is solo- and duoq.
    Where is queldanas? Where is the Wpvp? There is no PvP content on Blackrock beside BGs and arena while Icecrown has Wpvp and Wintergrasp.
    Blackrock, a PvP ONLY realm, has less PvP content than the other wotlk realms...

Lets talk a bit about cross-realm:
    We didn't really need cross-realm for 2s. That bracket was already active before that.
    Me, and I guess many others, assumed that the main goal of cross-realm arena was to make 3s a active bracket across all wotlk realms.
    So why is soloq still a isolated Blackrock only bracket? Just for the record: The most active arena bracket of the Blackrock realm, which is soloq, doesn't even take part of cross-realm. That doesn't make any sense...

I also don't understand why the cross-realm technology is used for nothing else but BGs and arena. I mean, we finally have this technology to bring a gigantic pvp playerbase of 3 wotlk realms together. Doesn't that shout for a cross-realm PvP zone?
    Why is there no cross-realm custom PvP zone like queldanas? Imagine how much fun it would be. How much Wpvp would be going on in such a zone.
    But nope, Warmane strictly follows their "no custom content" philosophy.
    Let me tell you that a PvP only realm like Blackrock doesn't make sense w/o custom PvP content like queldanas. W/o that Blackrock is just a Icecrown realm with no PvE.

Last but not least, I want to criticise Warmanes development priority. You implement that unfinished version of Cross-realm on Wotlk and then you completely shift your development focus on the progressive Vanilla realm.
    Frostwolf is dead, Outland is dying, the Blackrock realm has no content and cross-realm is a unfinished product.
    When do you intend to solve all these issues?
    When your progressive vanilla realm is released it will require even more development focus. It will take years to script all the content from MC until Naxx. What should happen to all the other realms in the meantime?
    Edited: June 18, 2019

4. I don't like mercenery mode, ruined battlegrounds for horde, from 48% wins solo queue which was fine now i get 29% or even lower.
    I could boost battleground with few crap geared icecrown horde, but can't boost entire group of blackrock 5k gs who even don't bind their keys and completely new to their chars ;/
    Even if I triple heal than enemy and my friend triple damage than enemy top we still have no chance vs so devastating difference in gear and skill of players. Blackrock should play only with blackrock, they are special.
    Edited: June 18, 2019

5. flag carriers not showing on map (basically invisible unless you can physically see them), scoreboards completely broken etc.
    They actually implemented this in the latest fix, 45 seconds it takes for the enemy team to check where the flag carries is on the map, about the same time it takes to run from the enemy base to your own base...

I read a post (cant be bothered to find it) but it was from warmane team and he or she said they put A LOT of time into this cross realm project and it would most likely not be taken down, due to all the time invested into this project.

Now listen, A bad idea is a bad idea, no matter how much time you put down on it, it's still bad.
    It would be good, if you did it properly, as proposed by many here on forums, but the absent silence from the warmane staff just makes people think the worst.
    This isn't a storm you're riding out, it will hit you when people have had it and suddenly there's no queue on Icecrown during peak times.

6. "I've noticed I can melee hit ppl through the ****ing pillars"
    Yeah, back in the old core when i played resto shammy i could just ghostwolf and run away from warriors around the pillar forever. Now i have to remove the ghostwolf and heal myself because im getting fking hit through the line of sight every 2 seconds with melee swings. 2 seconds without the ghostwolf is enough for the warrior to catch up to me and yep, resto shammy becomes a meme healer even more. I lost arena games just because of this. Here is a video where you can see this clearly:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZJxiRnZSuw

7. Wait they implemented this invisible carrier ****, yet they wanna be blizzlike? Then it's time to remove the human racial.. that will fix the problem of most donators opting humans.. in fact such people are so feeble, theyll probably opt ORCS just for that little Axe racial....

8. "I've noticed I can melee hit ppl through the ****ing pillars"
    Yeah, back in the old core when i played resto shammy i could just ghostwolf and run away from warriors around the pillar forever. Now i have to remove the ghostwolf and heal myself because im getting fking hit through the line of sight every 2 seconds with melee swings. 2 seconds without the ghostwolf is enough for the warrior to catch up to me and yep, resto shammy becomes a meme healer even more. I lost arena games just because of this. Here is a video where you can see this clearly:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZJxiRnZSuw
    LMAO, good vid ! I noticed it almost immediately, first day on new core and you can feel it. Proccing windfury and frostbrand, wound and crippling poison through pillars. Warmane core is a joke, AT's one is light years ahead of this crap.

9. Apprently, according to malaco, the hitting through pillars is blizzlike and not a bug.

However, even if it is its such garbage that it NEEDS to be removed, it totally ****s over Los inside arenas vs some classes.

10. Apprently, according to malaco, the hitting through pillars is blizzlike and not a bug.

However, even if it is its such garbage that it NEEDS to be removed, it totally ****s over Los inside arenas vs some classes.
    I hate when they hide behind "but it's blizzlike" ... No. Stop right there. Because something is blizzlike doesn't mean it's right.

Take cloak of shadows for example. It's 90% in wotlk but in patch 3.3.5b it was 100%. Nobody argued with it, we all know it should be 100% but it's 90% over here because "it's blizzlike". Even in cata, literally the next patch, it was changed to 100%.

I'd love to see devs grow a ****ing pair and try to perfect the expansion because it has issues.

NOT hitting through pillars didn't make anyone angry on the old core did it ? Ofc it didn't because it's fair and balanced. Blizzlike does NOT equal fair and balanced. The game was meant to be progressive, meaning "we will get there eventually". And outside of the 3.3.5b patch nothing was done about that progression. To top it all off, the patch got removed and we switched to trash warmane core... Which, if you think about it, is regression. It's laughable ;d

11. Apprently, according to malaco, the hitting through pillars is blizzlike and not a bug.

most stupid thing I ever heard

12. I'd say that a lot of points here are unanimous amongst old arena players, or just experienced players in general:

LoS is completely bugged, dmg is off the rails (just see ret pally dmg), 90% of any arena game is just smourne stomp with Heroic trink procs, 70%+ of all BGs are lost because you're placed as horde (despite being alliance) with a ton of AFK multiboxers and poorly geared noobs.

In addition to this, I have experienced that it is quite laggy and unfortunately the transmog system is quite inferior to the previous versions (also, RIP the option to morph your character, which was great).

While I do understand AT is long gone and this merge has brought a completely different product to the market (Blackrock), I think it's time for the devs to take a step back and ask themselves who they really are creating this realm for. If it's a PVP/arena focused realm, then how come it just feels like an unbalanced, bugged, PAY2WIN nightmare? I thought that was the point of ICC? It seems a bit like Blackrock is the sandbox from which ICC bgs/arena brackets are feeding. The balanced PVP this server was known for in the beginnings is what made it famous, and I know a lot of people who have stopped playing or reduced the frequency because of these new changes. Lots of old AT glads have moved on since it's just not balanced and playing w/p all the time is lame.

It's great that people donate and help keep up with the server costs, of course that's a crucial part of the development, but adding every Heroic item in history and SM to a competitive arena realm is just non-sense. Even Blizzard was made aware of the nightmare they brought to PvP with such items.

@throwback to the balanced 3.3.5b version we had where spells were fixed and no OP gear was allowed in arena. ;(((

13. I hate when they hide behind "but it's blizzlike" ... No. Stop right there. Because something is blizzlike doesn't mean it's right.

Take cloak of shadows for example. It's 90% in wotlk but in patch 3.3.5b it was 100%. Nobody argued with it, we all know it should be 100% but it's 90% over here because "it's blizzlike". Even in cata, literally the next patch, it was changed to 100%.

I'd love to see devs grow a ****ing pair and try to perfect the expansion because it has issues.

NOT hitting through pillars didn't make anyone angry on the old core did it ? Ofc it didn't because it's fair and balanced. Blizzlike does NOT equal fair and balanced. The game was meant to be progressive, meaning "we will get there eventually". And outside of the 3.3.5b patch nothing was done about that progression. To top it all off, the patch got removed and we switched to trash warmane core... Which, if you think about it, is regression. It's laughable ;d
    Well this is 3.3.5a not 3.3.5b

14. And here I thought I was going to see someone take a new approach and actually provide evidence to their claims. Nope, just another crybaby who doesn't want 284 meta. If you don't like it just quit playing it's that simple.

15. And here I thought I was going to see someone take a new approach and actually provide evidence to their claims. Nope, just another crybaby who doesn't want 284 meta. If you don't like it just quit playing it's that simple.
    ????????????

I have evidence. Open WoW.exe, login, play 1 hour of BGs+Arenas, done. There is your evidence. Not once did I mention I'm against 284 ilvl meta. Go troll another thread and get yourself mentally checked...

12 Last