1. well, returning to the subject in a serious way, the future of lord isn't great with or without crossrealm.

The realm itself is pretty strange, because warmane isn't a x1-no shop related team, warmane is know for stability, pop and shop.
    Even before the cross realm icecrown was warmane main product, when you mentioned lordaeron a lot of people were like "isn't warmane high rate and p2w?".

There is a small posibility that was unintended, just maybe they think merging a x1 and a fun server will be a good idea,lacking common sense in the process, but this is just for give them the benefit of doubt. In the other hand cross realm feature show you the lack of interest on lordaeron from warmane, they don't gonna bring anythyng appealing to x1-no shop population, lordaeron has lose its purpose.

My point is that even if they reverse the cross realm the realm itself will be vulnerable to future changes because warmane isn't suited for x1-no shop mentality, so expect 0 people in lordaeron for pvp outside of stager or unwary players.

2. well, returning to the subject in a serious way, the future of lord isn't great with or without crossrealm.

The realm itself is pretty strange, because warmane isn't a x1-no shop related team, warmane is know for stability, pop and shop.
    Even before the cross realm icecrown was warmane main product, when you mentioned lordaeron a lot of people were like "isn't warmane high rate and p2w?".

There is a small posibility that was unintended, just maybe they think merging a x1 and a fun server will be a good idea,lacking common sense in the process, but this is just for give them the benefit of doubt. In the other hand cross realm feature show you the lack of interest on lordaeron from warmane, they don't gonna bring anythyng appealing to x1-no shop population, lordaeron has lose its purpose.

My point is that even if they reverse the cross realm the realm itself will be vulnerable to future changes because warmane isn't suited for x1-no shop mentality, so expect 0 people in lordaeron for pvp outside of stager or unwary players.
    Actually, at the start Lordaeron had really huge pop , and only as the server reached endgame, the pop started to get low.

Spoiler: Show

Right now while Lord is still fun to play in my opinion, it kinda lost his main attraction, the progress.
    Lot of people left, and while pop is still relatively high (when compared to other servers), the 1x rates means alot of the pop aren't even 80.

I don't see any way of changing Lordaeron's declining, except maybe making it Icecrown II, but that will rob us of the only reason we still love Lordaeron.

3. July 1, 2019  
    yeah i do think they need to make it a version of icecrown 2 but keeping it a hardcore buffed bosses pve experience.

having leveling rates maybe x3 or x5
    introduce limited cash/point shop.(maybe t8 for cash shop t7 for point shop idk. for alts, would do wonders for the server i think.)

i dont play on the server currently but i do like the buffed bosses idea for pve and having a less of a grind leveling a main + a couple alts id play on here for sure

4. July 1, 2019  
    yeah i do think they need to make it a version of icecrown 2 but keeping it a hardcore buffed bosses pve experience.

having leveling rates maybe x3 or x5
    introduce limited cash/point shop.(maybe t8 for cash shop t7 for point shop idk. for alts, would do wonders for the server i think.)

i dont play on the server currently but i do like the buffed bosses idea for pve and having a less of a grind leveling a main + a couple alts id play on here for sure
    If they do that, I assure you most of current Lordaeron players will leave.

5. July 3, 2019  
    I don't play on Lord for the pvp, play it for the fun of it, just exploring content I've never done before. in fact, on any realm I'm not going to worry about pvp until I decided to get BiS gear. My problem is, if I have all the best gear I will lose interest in the game rapidly, and it will be like, " well, nothing left to do but kill people." That's only fun for like 1 day. I mean, how much fun can I have walking up to people and pressing 3 buttons to win? I want even competition, but I think that's impossible on any private server. I agree that Lord players should not be matched with icecrown or black rock players. Give them an option to turn off cross realm. Yea, they will have to wait an hour for a bg to pop, but maybe that's better than getting farmed at the gy by shadowmorne for 3 hours.

6. July 3, 2019  
    I still don't get who exactly gain anything from the merge.
    It's like increasing the appliance to the olympic games by merging it with the paralympic games.

7. July 4, 2019  
    It's like increasing the appliance to the olympic games by merging it with the paralympic games.
    Alliance gets faster queues thats it. Horde has 0 gains there.

8. July 4, 2019  
    Alliance gets faster queues thats it. Horde has 0 gains there.
    Faster queue but on what cost? they just get ****ty games where they farm honor from GY for like 1 min until all horde stop respawning.

9. July 4, 2019  
    Faster queue but on what cost? they just get ****ty games where they farm honor from GY for like 1 min until all horde stop respawning.
    And they obviously like it. Many of them told me that's the point of the game, to get BIS gear and oneshot people.

10. July 4, 2019  
    We have all 6 active battlegrounds now. Most important point, if only 2 was the alternative. Graz new battlemasters.

First 12