1. Pvp on lordaeron is not healthy

The true reallity is that, crossrealm on bgs and arenas maybe is worth for icecrown and blackrock but is really killing the lordaeron server. We choose lordaeron because we dont like pay to win.We want a real experience and is so sad that you reach lvl 80 and everything about pvp is ****ed. Its unfair,, we dnt deserve after lvl up in x1 to play bgs vs instant 80 fullgeared players. We dont deserve play arenas vs people with lolmourne and 600rating with 30wins 60 looses. THIS IS KILLING THE SERVER. The best server of LK atm and its frustrating how you dosnt care about itl. Lets us alone with long queues but good pvp. Not the desabalanced thing that is right now....

I think im not the only one that thinks like that, the pvpers of lordaeron are low pop but is because the bad administration of the server. Have no sense on playing vs another servers if they have diferent rates and options. This is a /cry because i want lordaeron PVP LIVE AND HEALTHY AGAIN

2. So you’d rather go back to 30min-1hour rbg queues because you’re having issues in BGs or arenas? Lmao no thx

3. If you're horde, I'd go back to long wait queues for bgs every day. With this system now, you are just getting farmed over and over and over again, with no bg wins at all. At least back then, you could have some fun.

4. Well, and what about just leave 10v10 and 15v15 bgs without crossrealm and these 40v40 have with crossrealm. Also i think 2v2 arenas will be better without crossrealm. Maybe it is time to nerf raids or even add buff into icc. Or just merge Lordaeron with Icecrown and create brand new Lordaeron. xD

5. LOL you only want the arenas not cross realm because you’re getting farmed by blackrock players. Go cry on Reddit, cross realm pvp has been amazing

6. bLze

Give me the name of your characters on Lordaeron. 2k+ rated on both factions before crossrealm system, the queue times were between 2-3 minutes in 2's and bgs.

Most of the top pvp players transferred to Blackrock and the population is declining. The reason is simple - you get TOGC/ S7 items as a starter gear, free professions and instant 80. Not to mention endgame gear which requires 1630 rate, rating even YOU could manage to achieve.

LOL you only want the arenas not cross realm because you’re getting farmed by blackrock players. Go cry on Reddit, cross realm pvp has been amazing
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but PVP hasn't been amazing. Played several games against teams from Lordaeron. While I was enjoying my free wins, I also felt sorry for them, I literally three shot them over and over again.

Adrinlol
    Edited: June 19, 2019

7. Sick novel response, I’ll go ahead and skip reading it and just reply with haHAA. Stay mad my friend

8. Sick novel response
    My response contains fewer characters than the first post, which you have read.

Stay mad my friend
    I'm not even playing on Lordaeron, why would I be mad?

9. I have a level 80 prot warrior dince release that I have been slowly gearing. From time to time, I'd join a bg. While I was at a disadvantatge because of resi, I managed to be useful in the match.
    Since this system has become a part of Lordaeron, I just join bgs to get 2-3 shot by some *-Icecrown or *-Blackrock guy and expect the others players from my team (majority of them from the mentioned servers) to win the battleground.
    Honestly, from my experience, pvp is disgusting. And queue times had never been a problem for me, they are close to a dps in rdf. I suspect only americans complain about it.

10. cross realm pvp has been amazing
    cross realm is so good that lord population has doubled and ally/horde is more balanced than ever!

The sad part is people answering with legit answers to this type of commentsxD

11. Quality of pvp can be shown easily , icecrown horde pvp guilds transferring to alliance just so they dont get full horde team of starter geared ppl. I know people queue to grind their gear and everything, but being horde in pvp atm makes you feel like a complete cripple. The way i see it, either enable mercenary mode on all realms or just disable the xrealm. At the current state I doubt even alliance has fun farming gy every game now. I sincerely doubt icecrown mercenary system will be enabled just because the train of thought there is " if i wanted to be horde in bg id be horde" or something similar, so I'm quite intrigued to see how will and will warmane fair with the current pvp state in which Lordaeron has suffered the greatest blow.
    Considering arenas, queue pop is high ye, but how do you expect new players who want to pvp on Lord( dont give me go blackrock and pvp bull****) to do anything when they get highly geared ppl at 1.5 mmr :D . I know there will always be something to tip the scales for balance but this just takes the cake. At the current state majority of decent and better Lord pvp-ers are on Blackrock and its plain to see why are they playing there. Theres maybe a handful of "decent" pvp players on Lordaeron at the moment( majority switched Blackrock since the xrealm from arenas ). I really hope Warmane staff figures this out and does something that'll please at least a majority....

12. The majority is already pleased, no one is complaining about this besides a hand full of people posting in the 5 threads relating to this topic. The facts are, since the change, pvp has been a lot more active and queue times drastically reduced, if players on a x1 pve realm are complaining they’re getting smashed by a pvp geared player on a pvp i80 realm, maybe he should’ve picked a more appropriate realm, or at least grind up full furious before stepping into arenas.

13. bLze

Clearly you did not talk to many people about this. Just beacuse there are not so many forum posts (which btw there are alot of them regarding this, as well as more people complaining in each of the posts), doesn't mean everyone is pleased. The fact of the matter is, If you are not Alliance from either Icecrown or Lord, you are getting raped in BGs and noone likes this.

14. I’m horde and I do just fine I’m bgs, so clearly the issue seems like a lack of skill issue. I probably do 8-10 bgs a day and win half if not more
    Edited: June 20, 2019

15. The majority is already pleased, no one is complaining about this besides a hand full of people posting in the 5 threads relating to this topic. The facts are, since the change, pvp has been a lot more active and queue times drastically reduced, if players on a x1 pve realm are complaining they’re getting smashed by a pvp geared player on a pvp i80 realm, maybe he should’ve picked a more appropriate realm, or at least grind up full furious before stepping into arenas.
    If by majority you're implying to Alliance on Icecrown then yes, but clearly youre saying the same thing over and over again. I'm not posting here because I lose a few games, It's just plain obvious that there is great imbalance, since Lordaeron is having little to no impact on the outcome besides it being crushed I see no point in it being relevant or remaining in the merge. On the side note, congratulation on winning half your bg-s, that is relevant to this thread.

12 Last