1. Reproducable crashes at random locations

Sometimes wow crashes and gives me error codes like this:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
    Program: C:\Program Files\Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a (wod models)\Wow.exe

Failed to read file Textures\BakedNpcTextures\CreatureDisplayExtra-12135_HD.blp.

It happens with random texture files, often in cities, but everytime at the Nesingwary Camp in Nagrand.
    I used the unstuck feature to be actually able to get away from there as it crashes intantly when I log in at the camp.
    Running Large Address Aware, disabling addons, and reinstalling the wow client did not help.

Is that something I need to live with or has anybody a solution?

2. It says:

Failed to read file Textures\BakedNpcTextures\CreatureDisplayExtra-12135_HD.blp.

Which means your copy of WoW is corrupted and it didn't download properly. Close the game, go back to your torrent client, pause the WoW torrent (if it's still seeding) and "force recheck" of the WoW torrent. Then resume the torrent so it finishes downloading the game, this time properly. When it's done, "force recheck" again to make sure it's okay this time.

3. I will try this at once. Thank you!

4. Thank you Shred. While I did not have the option to force recheck, it was greyed out, redownloading the client solved the issue