1. On Hit vs On Cast: Boomkin Stealth Nerf?

So, this most recent update: June 14th, 2019 changelog: https://www.warmane.com/changelog

Changed some things with many classes on how procs work between X activating on when the target was hit vs when the player cast Y spell. And while nothing like this was listed for druid I've been noticing something odd like this occuring when it comes to Eclipse & Nature's Grace.

When in combat, before a spell even lands aka before it shows the spell critting on the screen the game already knows in the background that the spell was a crit so it procs Nature's Grace.

Now the fun part, even though Nature's Grace was already procced via a crit "cast", Eclipse doesn't activate until the spell hits. Which means you're wasting Nature's Grace cast time by unknowingly casting the wrong spell without the benefit of your Eclipse proc.

I'll point out that Eclipse says: When you critically hit with starfire100%/wrath60%...
    While Nature's Grace says: All spell criticals proc... 30% haste etc etc.

But you would think that "spell criticals" wouldn't be taken into effect until you can see the critical hit on your screen, the same as Eclipse works.

This could be a ping problem because 5minutes after I started maknig this post they started the timer on 15minutes to server reset, but could someone double check this on a target dummy later and verify if there was a nerf to boomkins on accident? Or is this how the class is meant to work?

I can't exactly test this since I'm only a level 62 boomkin on Lordaeron without a high enough crit to get any reliable testing done. :3

2. When in combat, before a spell even lands aka before it shows the spell critting on the screen the game already knows in the background that the spell was a crit so it procs Nature's Grace.

Now the fun part, even though Nature's Grace was already procced via a crit "cast", Eclipse doesn't activate until the spell hits. Which means you're wasting Nature's Grace cast time by unknowingly casting the wrong spell without the benefit of your Eclipse proc.
    It's been this way for the longest time. If that's still how it works then nothing's changed.

And yeah it's meant to be precisely like this.